any tea drinkers here ??? vol. new to this tea thang ......

I drink 2-3 cups of green tea everyday. If it's after noon I make sure to only drink decaf. I don't have a specific brand. We just get what's on sale. One day I'll do some research and choose a go-to brand though.

I drink 2-3 cups of green tea everyday. If it's after noon I make sure to only drink decaf. I don't have a specific brand. We just get what's on sale. One day I'll do some research and choose a go-to brand though.

Originally Posted by Weekz

with every tea i must have 1 or the other
With some
Sorrel%20ginger%20tea%20webphoto.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

remember pinky out

my wife was telling me in england they look at you as classless if you drink your tea like that . i thought that was the way to go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

remember pinky out

my wife was telling me in england they look at you as classless if you drink your tea like that . i thought that was the way to go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
That stuff is crap... high fructose corn syrup and 76 grams of sugar for a tall can.
For bottled I usually go with 

SLT_16oz_cans.jpg
   Lemon and Raspberry are my favorite
This man knows 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I stock up on these whenver I see them at the dolla sto.

Organic canned iced tea with no high fructose corn syrup to go? Son 
devil.gif

Mint & Honey 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
That stuff is crap... high fructose corn syrup and 76 grams of sugar for a tall can.
For bottled I usually go with 

SLT_16oz_cans.jpg
   Lemon and Raspberry are my favorite
This man knows 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif

Mint & Honey 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I never drank tea until this semester when I studied abroad in Italy. Now i drink it about once a day. Usually just English Breakfast if its the morning or Camomile at night, but the flavored ones are always pretty dope
pimp.gif

I never drank tea until this semester when I studied abroad in Italy. Now i drink it about once a day. Usually just English Breakfast if its the morning or Camomile at night, but the flavored ones are always pretty dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This man knows 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif

Mint & Honey 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thankfully they're a dollar for the can at gas stations near me, except the one right by my place stopped carrying it
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't had mint and honey yet, the half and half is great too

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This man knows 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif

Mint & Honey 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thankfully they're a dollar for the can at gas stations near me, except the one right by my place stopped carrying it
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't had mint and honey yet, the half and half is great too

the lipton teas that come in the sheer/sift tea bags are pretty alright...I think they were peach and possibly mandarin orange. Not bad for a mainstream tea.

the lipton teas that come in the sheer/sift tea bags are pretty alright...I think they were peach and possibly mandarin orange. Not bad for a mainstream tea.

Originally Posted by onewearz

im looking at tea kettles now, any suggestions ?
Well just remember there's a difference between a tea kettle and teapot.
Kettles are what's used to boil the water, and the teapot is what you use to steep it in. You can also use some of the one's that have been posted, mine for example, those are used as teapots because they steep the tea for you and keep the leaves separate from the brew.

You shouldn't have to spring for a fancy kettle at all, I just bought a basic one... check Amazon for popular/well reviewed ones and that should suffice. 

For actual teapots..

Amazon product ASIN B000FPN8TK
That's what I use and it's terrific. Just throw your leaves in there, add the water, steep, then you place it on top of your mug/glass and it filters out the bottom. Simple, easy, and inexpensive too. Check out some other ones if it might serve your needs better, but that one was highly recommended to me by a tea store owner.

Originally Posted by onewearz

im looking at tea kettles now, any suggestions ?
Well just remember there's a difference between a tea kettle and teapot.
Kettles are what's used to boil the water, and the teapot is what you use to steep it in. You can also use some of the one's that have been posted, mine for example, those are used as teapots because they steep the tea for you and keep the leaves separate from the brew.

You shouldn't have to spring for a fancy kettle at all, I just bought a basic one... check Amazon for popular/well reviewed ones and that should suffice. 

For actual teapots..

Amazon product ASIN B000FPN8TK
That's what I use and it's terrific. Just throw your leaves in there, add the water, steep, then you place it on top of your mug/glass and it filters out the bottom. Simple, easy, and inexpensive too. Check out some other ones if it might serve your needs better, but that one was highly recommended to me by a tea store owner.

Back
Top Bottom