Any thoughts on the Air Jordan VI Release w/ Gatorade?

w3stchicago

Banned
Jordan collaboration with Gatorade. Set to release 2/09 Air Jordan VI Infared Color Way! What you think?If you have any pic just post em up!

Im intereted to see what they do with this
nerd.gif

just hope we get infrareds(either colorway will do for me)
pimp.gif

theyre probably going to mess it up and noone is going to like it.
im really hoping its going to be like the og's

if its the infared cw then this will prove to me JB is not dead yet...

VI Infrared = cant go wrong.

Lets just hope they dont make it all patent or some foolishness JB is notorious for.

Hearing that it's going to be a callabo with Gatorade, is anybody else picturing a green/orange type colorway? (Gatorade label colors) Something is goingto go wrong with these, I just know it..

Originally Posted by LennDawg

Hearing that it's going to be a callabo with Gatorade, is anybody else picturing a green/orange type colorway? (Gatorade label colors) Something is going to go wrong with these, I just know it..

im picturing a white/orange/red colorway

who knows maybe theyll thro in 20 diff colors and mess it up

Originally Posted by LennDawg

Hearing that it's going to be a callabo with Gatorade, is anybody else picturing a green/orange type colorway? (Gatorade label colors) Something is going to go wrong with these, I just know it..
yeah im thinkin the same thing, and im kinda hoping its not the infareds only because i read sumwhere the shoes suppose to have the lightning bolton it and im getting visions of jb screwing this up big time.

i feel it should be white infrareds..i think it might be a pair that he wore in a commercial or somthing...

I hope they're not talking about the LS VI's AF1 fusion infrared. Because I remember my jordan rep talking about infrared fusion vi's in 09.

why would it they be infareds?? what does that colorway have to do with Gatorade?????

Originally Posted by G Raider

why would it they be infareds?? what does that colorway have to do with Gatorade?????

Thats what Im sayin. They will probably be Green & Orange.
Dont get to excited guys.

Most people covered their thoughts on this subject in the other thread.
laugh.gif

But just to play along:

If it's hot it's copped, if it's not then I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom