Any thoughts on the Air Jordan VI Release w/ Gatorade?

I'll buy em no matter cuz i just love the VI's...Hopin for some white/infareds or september blues but prolly wont happen

im hoping infareds in the worst way,but if they arent,it can still be a nice calabo if done right....but knowing JB..

Anyone that thinks JB doing a collab with Gatorade will create an exact re-creation of Infareds is not using their head.

They should make a white shoe and make the clear sole blue or something so it actually looks like gatorade.

to the thread starter...please show me proof that they are the infrareds..because last time i seen the ad there was nothing to do with infrareds just thegatorade thing
don't say that they are going to be infrareds if you dont have proof..you are only right on the date

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

to the thread starter...please show me proof that they are the infrareds..because last time i seen the ad there was nothing to do with infrareds just the gatorade thing
don't say that they are going to be infrareds if you dont have proof..you are only right on the date

Snearfiles my guy 26% chance.

im assuming is the shoe ,he is wearing in that gatorade pictue. b/c there did not show his feet.???

if its a gatorade collaboration how does that equal infrareds?

think about it

if they end up being Infrared VI i'll gladly admit i was wrong

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Anyone that thinks JB doing a collab with Gatorade will create an exact re-creation of Infareds is not using their head.
right, when I read that I was
nerd.gif
*scratchinghead*...
nerd.gif

it's not possible unless they drop the gatorade collabo.

at the very least infrared with a big *#% gatorade patch on the side or a picture of MJ in a gatorade commercial...

hologram on the upper? I see it coming...exactly why I'm continuing my stance on staying away

i doubt any infrared's are coming, they'll put out an orange green and white combo i bet

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

i doubt any infrared's are coming, they'll put out an orange green and white combo i bet
Exactly what i see coming, another shoe like the 08 oly's except just orange and green midsole with probably a gatorade logo stitched on thetoebox. But you never know something hot might end up releasing, but knowing JB its going to be nothing good.

Orange and green shoes coming . Just like the drink logo. Might as well be U of Miami player exclusives.

Yeah I'll pass.

I CANNOT STAND (new) Shoeheads.

Anything that gets posted on 23isback, sneakerfiles, whatever.... does not mean it is true.

It does not mean that you need to make a post.

Back
Top Bottom