Any word on a retro Air Penny for 2012?

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Since news is starting to come out about next years release I was wondering if anyone has heard if any Air Penny or Penny related shoes are scheduled to release next year. 
I asked two of my sources. One said he heard the Penny 4s was coming out, another one said it was the Penny 2s in a couple colorways. Both else guys have are right only like 40% of the time so I'm guessing they really don't know and are just feeding me rumors they heard. 

My other friend who usually is always on point told me that other than Foams and the Rookie LWPs there is nothing scheduled/planned for the winter or early spring. But he heard rumors that Nike is still deciding on what if any models to come out maybe in the summer or next fall, and that they could be anything except the 1s or 3s. 

Since news is starting to come out about next years release I was wondering if anyone has heard if any Air Penny or Penny related shoes are scheduled to release next year. 
I asked two of my sources. One said he heard the Penny 4s was coming out, another one said it was the Penny 2s in a couple colorways. Both else guys have are right only like 40% of the time so I'm guessing they really don't know and are just feeding me rumors they heard. 

My other friend who usually is always on point told me that other than Foams and the Rookie LWPs there is nothing scheduled/planned for the winter or early spring. But he heard rumors that Nike is still deciding on what if any models to come out maybe in the summer or next fall, and that they could be anything except the 1s or 3s. 

Penny 4's were the worst executed retro of the line (maybe of all time, IMO) and were a perfect example of Nike's decline in quality.

They need to let this line rest for a few years then bring it back, and I'm not even sure they should do that.

Penny 4's were the worst executed retro of the line (maybe of all time, IMO) and were a perfect example of Nike's decline in quality.

They need to let this line rest for a few years then bring it back, and I'm not even sure they should do that.

I don't think we'll ever see the other 2 OG colorways of the Air Penny 1 until about 2014 or 2015. I've been waiting for the retro of those kicks forever.

I don't think we'll ever see the other 2 OG colorways of the Air Penny 1 until about 2014 or 2015. I've been waiting for the retro of those kicks forever.

Dear Nike,

Please retro some OG colorways of the Penny IV... Including the Black/Royal. You really messed up the IV retro last time and this is how you can make it up.

P.S. Don't change anything.

Dear Nike,

Please retro some OG colorways of the Penny IV... Including the Black/Royal. You really messed up the IV retro last time and this is how you can make it up.

God just let them release the other 2 OG colorways of the Penny 1's and I'll buy on sight... for retail and double up probably.

That's all I want man... I had the OG Orlando's and when they retroed in 2000 I got them again and thought they were going to release the other 2 OG colorway... I was sadly mistaken.

I don't understand how they can come out with all of these other retro+ colorways that might be "similar" to the OG's, but that's not what I want... just give me the same exact colorway that came out in the 90's... would be nice if air bubble were bigger too but I'll just be asking for to much with that... and make the lines that are supposed to be 3M reflective.

God just let them release the other 2 OG colorways of the Penny 1's and I'll buy on sight... for retail and double up probably.

That's all I want man... I had the OG Orlando's and when they retroed in 2000 I got them again and thought they were going to release the other 2 OG colorway... I was sadly mistaken.

I don't understand how they can come out with all of these other retro+ colorways that might be "similar" to the OG's, but that's not what I want... just give me the same exact colorway that came out in the 90's... would be nice if air bubble were bigger too but I'll just be asking for to much with that... and make the lines that are supposed to be 3M reflective.

Seen everything up to Holiday 11 and nothing with any Pennys. Hope they release some in 2012 though.

Seen everything up to Holiday 11 and nothing with any Pennys. Hope they release some in 2012 though.

af1 penny and the rookie hybrid but I haven't heard any thing. Since penny's line only went up to IV I would think not but who knows

af1 penny and the rookie hybrid but I haven't heard any thing. Since penny's line only went up to IV I would think not but who knows

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Dear Nike,

Word Nike hook us up!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Dear Nike,

Word Nike hook us up!

Back
Top Bottom