ANYBODY ELSE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 3DS?

Looks
pimp.gif

I've yet to contribute a dime to anything related to a DS anything but...Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil Revelations/Resident Evil The Mercenaries and Super Street Fighter IV 3DS?

Copped.

I've yet to contribute a dime to anything related to a DS anything but...Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil Revelations/Resident Evil The Mercenaries and Super Street Fighter IV 3DS?

Copped.

no

but i am looking forward to not having kids... so whatever they're planning they're wasting their time
laugh.gif
the world has too much people in it meng
sick.gif
  i am NEVER having kids so all their plans are $#!*++
ohwell.gif

way too much evil in the world
tired.gif

thank god they menstruate once a month, lord hear me i believe in your 7 day theory.

no

but i am looking forward to not having kids... so whatever they're planning they're wasting their time
laugh.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

thank god they menstruate once a month, lord hear me i believe in your 7 day theory.

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

no

laugh.gif
sick.gif

tired.gif

thank god they get they period once a month, lord here me i believe in your 7 day theory.
que?

I'm looking forward to it for the games and the graphics.

Though I could care less about the 3d effect gimmick.

I'm looking forward to it for the games and the graphics.

Though I could care less about the 3d effect gimmick.

no

laugh.gif
sick.gif

tired.gif

thank god they get they period once a month, lord here me i believe in your 7 day theory.
que?

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

no

laugh.gif
sick.gif

tired.gif

que?
Tito logged into the wrong account.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

no

laugh.gif
sick.gif

tired.gif

que?
Tito logged into the wrong account.

Seems really dope, i like gameboys but i'll rather settle for a PSP2 hopefully that's something waiting for.

no

laugh.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

?

Seems really dope, i like gameboys but i'll rather settle for a PSP2 hopefully that's something waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom