Anybody ever eat a Luther Burger? Vol. Heart Attack waiting to happen

hey man dont let the flame hurt. one of my biggest hobbies is gluttony. me and my friend have competitions to see who can have the most absurd meal in one sitting....the next day i always go nuts on cardio though....that being said, eating two of those is impressive. if i had a krispy creme near me id probably weight 15 pounds more.

hey man dont let the flame hurt. one of my biggest hobbies is gluttony. me and my friend have competitions to see who can have the most absurd meal in one sitting....the next day i always go nuts on cardio though....that being said, eating two of those is impressive. if i had a krispy creme near me id probably weight 15 pounds more.

real talk that look you have on your face makes me wanna try one it screams "my life will never be the same"

real talk that look you have on your face makes me wanna try one it screams "my life will never be the same"

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

i had one once. two krispy kreme original glazed with a grilled beef patty in between.

MONEY.

they had em at wisconsin state fair last year as the new food with chocolate covered bacon too .. i had to pass on both though

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

i had one once. two krispy kreme original glazed with a grilled beef patty in between.

MONEY.

they had em at wisconsin state fair last year as the new food with chocolate covered bacon too .. i had to pass on both though

Back
Top Bottom