Anybody got pics of the 2003 Air Jordan XII Nubucks?

I miss 03 quality
tired.gif

Yes, much to my surprise, the '09s are actually holding up pretty well on the basketball court. I've even used them outdoors several times now, and they're still in pretty good condition minus the scuffs that are to be expected from constantly getting stepped on.

Yes, much to my surprise, the '09s are actually holding up pretty well on the basketball court. I've even used them outdoors several times now, and they're still in pretty good condition minus the scuffs that are to be expected from constantly getting stepped on.

NTers love to have revisionist history or bash current quality because that's what they see everyone else doing.  I got the OG set in 03 which also had the hat (
sick.gif
) and hoody (
pimp.gif
) and also the 09 retro.  The dropoff from 03 to 09 isn't much at all and you would only know if you saw/owned both pairs.  Regardless of the year, they'll hold up great; all XII's are built like flippin tanks, which I love.

NTers love to have revisionist history or bash current quality because that's what they see everyone else doing.  I got the OG set in 03 which also had the hat (
sick.gif
) and hoody (
pimp.gif
) and also the 09 retro.  The dropoff from 03 to 09 isn't much at all and you would only know if you saw/owned both pairs.  Regardless of the year, they'll hold up great; all XII's are built like flippin tanks, which I love.

Back
Top Bottom