Anybody had any dealings with Scientologists???

I got this girls number and she mentioned that she's a scientologist...
eyes.gif

Whats's the deal with these people??

I got this girls number and she mentioned that she's a scientologist...
eyes.gif

Whats's the deal with these people??

I was walking with some friends one day and a scientologist stopped us and asked us if we wanted to take a tour of their temple. We were bored so we did. It was actually interesting.

It's just an affiliation. I wouldn't rule the girl out strictly based on that.

I was walking with some friends one day and a scientologist stopped us and asked us if we wanted to take a tour of their temple. We were bored so we did. It was actually interesting.

It's just an affiliation. I wouldn't rule the girl out strictly based on that.

There's a temple right on campus that I pass up damn near every day when I'm in school.

laugh.gif
 Random as hell, Scientology building next to a CVS and Chipotle.. people were protesting out there heavy every few weeks a year ago.

There's a temple right on campus that I pass up damn near every day when I'm in school.

laugh.gif
 Random as hell, Scientology building next to a CVS and Chipotle.. people were protesting out there heavy every few weeks a year ago.

Scientologists, much like Mormons or Christian evangelicals, consider themselves to be on a mission. They frequently speak of "helping people," and this mission is stressed in a number of church testaments. "Scientologists see themselves as possessors of doctrines and skills that can save the world, if not the galaxy,"
http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/history/history92.html

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/history/history44.html

Dont call her back it's a potential life chaning moment in the waiting.
tired.gif

Scientologists, much like Mormons or Christian evangelicals, consider themselves to be on a mission. They frequently speak of "helping people," and this mission is stressed in a number of church testaments. "Scientologists see themselves as possessors of doctrines and skills that can save the world, if not the galaxy,"
http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/history/history92.html

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/history/history44.html

Dont call her back it's a potential life chaning moment in the waiting.
tired.gif

i went to their main temple or whatever in NYC on 46th just to see what they were about.

every time i'd ask questions about their beliefs, they'd feed me more BS and tell me to buy their $200 starter package including all books i need to read. i sat down and watched their BS half-hour video, it was all propaganda.

there are different "levels" and when you move up levels you find out more and more information about Scientology. the lady that we talked to at the door was like an A-1 or something and therefore couldnt really tell us that much because she didnt know yet. and guess how you move up levels? you buy another package of books, and donate a certain amount of money to the church.
indifferent.gif

the whole thing is a pyramid scheme. run away OP.. anybody who would believe that nonsense is mentally touched.

i went to their main temple or whatever in NYC on 46th just to see what they were about.

every time i'd ask questions about their beliefs, they'd feed me more BS and tell me to buy their $200 starter package including all books i need to read. i sat down and watched their BS half-hour video, it was all propaganda.

there are different "levels" and when you move up levels you find out more and more information about Scientology. the lady that we talked to at the door was like an A-1 or something and therefore couldnt really tell us that much because she didnt know yet. and guess how you move up levels? you buy another package of books, and donate a certain amount of money to the church.
indifferent.gif

the whole thing is a pyramid scheme. run away OP.. anybody who would believe that nonsense is mentally touched.

I defend Scientologists & Scientology. They get a bad rap for being as crazy as any other religion. So, are they crazy? Yep. Any more than any other religion? nope. If you'd date a mormon, you can date a Scientologist.

I defend Scientologists & Scientology. They get a bad rap for being as crazy as any other religion. So, are they crazy? Yep. Any more than any other religion? nope. If you'd date a mormon, you can date a Scientologist.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I don't think you're required to pay to be a mormon. So, no.

I have no issue with scientology except for the fact that you have to pay for membership (apparently). That's wrong on so many levels.

I have no issue with scientology except for the fact that you have to pay for membership (apparently). That's wrong on so many levels.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I used 'mormon' generically.  If the fees are what make them more insane, you should look into other religions that ask for a tithing.  It costs a lot to be in god's graces.

Back
Top Bottom