anybody pickup Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 or WET for xbox 360?

anybody pickup Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 or WET for xbox 360? im thinking about pickup up one of the two.

I played the first 2 levels of the new marvel it felt the same as the other one other than the new fusion power thing thats
pimp.gif
but maybe it gets better as you go. Imma be getting wet though if I got timethis week

Forgot that MA2 dropped. Might have to snatch it up to get something to hold me over until Uncharted and NBA.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

I played the first 2 levels of the new marvel it felt the same as the other one other than the new fusion power thing thats
pimp.gif
but maybe it gets better as you go. Imma be getting wet though if I got time this week
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I couldn't help it.

I picked up MUA 2 today. I can't stop playin it. Just about every character is a beast! And the fusions are nice!

wow Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 went under the radar i have not seen 1 hype about it. But im hearing its really not that good ima rent

Originally Posted by McRaptor

pimp.gif
but maybe it gets better as you go. Imma be getting wet though if I got time this week
485252fec24d5c8b54bc89d57ddec1627f2814f.gif

I played the demo for "WET" and I think its terrible.. will not be surprised when this is on sale for 9.99 during Black Friday.

i got it for ps3

I think it's mad fun and a good 4 player game. the main reason i got it, is because you can play with 4 people at once at home. Fusions are mad cool too.

Oh, the one thing I don't like about MUA 2 is the interactions between characters in between gameplay. They shouldve did it like they did the first one.

Back
Top Bottom