Anybody using Forex Robot? FapTurbo?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I totally thought FapTurbo was another thing like a fleshlight
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That site doesnt have one thing on it that looks credible.

No links, too much info, too many catchy graphics.

laugh.gif
@ anyone who thinks its legit.

laugh.gif
@ trusting 3 dudes names Steve, Mike, and Ulrich

I have been using it for about two weeks, going pretty well so far, made about $200 on a .1 lot size, I will bump up the lot size for larger returns once Itfinishes proving itself. I also have another live accont thru FXCM where I do my manually forex trades to add more diversity in returns. Hope that helps amidstall these irrelevant replies.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airjamaican

I have been using it for about two weeks, going pretty well so far, made about $200 on a .1 lot size, I will bump up the lot size for larger returns once It finishes proving itself. I also have another live accont thru FXCM where I do my manually forex trades to add more diversity in returns. Hope that helps amidst all these irrelevant replies.
roll.gif

how long have you been trading? i use ikon gms platform been pretty good to me i got out for a while when things got ugly and im looking to get back in...sinceyour jamaican im sure youve heard about olint and the entire mess that is on down there with everyone losing money

o yea OP...anything that is automatic in trading (stocks/currencies/futures etc) is a scam and gonna get you lost

r33p04s, I have been trading forex for a month and half now, for fapturbo, I have been using it for 2 1/2 weeks. And yeah, the Olint fraud case is a bigsurprise. I thought he was out to help others through the forex market. This is just another case of pure greed. One thing that hurt me in my early trading wasgreed. So that's why I trade conservatively. Even if it $10 here $100 there, the more positive trades you close the more money you will accumulate insteadof waiting for an open trading to hit your desired amount to close it. But yeah, the forex market is wonderful. The easiest money I have ever made in a shorttime. I hope it does not become privatized like it once was because I am planning on doing this for the rest of my life. Why not?

Yea the best way to go about it is def slow and steady. I got hit hard by getting arrogant early on cause I made a bunch of money real quick and forgot myfundamentals, it sucks.

I haven't followed the Olint thing too too closely but my parents' friends and my friends parents lost a ##@+ ton of money because of it, but I reallydon't want to throw him under the bus so quick and call it fraud but again I don't know the details. Because of how I know the market works and thetrading he was doing I really think the money literally was simply lost in the market crash. But I don't know all the details.

I doubt it will become privatized it is on its way to becoming like the NYSE with the global economy and more and more people becoming aware of exchange ratesetc. But I am with you totally, easiest money I ever made and I plan on doing it for the rest of my life too I'm just trying re-assess the situation beforeI dive back in because some of those charts from August 07, August-November 08 and January are jsut plan ugly if you were long but the most beautiful thing ifyou just happened to be shorting at the time.

How has fapturbo been working for you? It looks ify to me, I really don't think a robot can adapt and react to the volatillity and unpredictability of themarket.

It has been going well. It has more wins than losses. I make more money on my manual trading account, on the other hand, because I have more margin; I look ata particular currency graph and trade within the middle range because the market will always pass through that point whether it goes up or down. I plan ondoing more aggressive trading with the fapturbo once I have a big enough margin. But fapturbo actually works, despite my disbelieve and I think it is a goodtime to trade because of the market continuous up and down movements. I keep promising myself to research some good fapturbo tactics but have not gotten aroundto it.

Back
Top Bottom