Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

nba topshots releasing server test packs today $14 at noon est

feels like i am stalking out mj holdings

Finally found some hoops yesterday as the vendor was stocking at Walmart. Ripped these open last night and here’s some of the hits.
E4F820E8-FBF4-41F2-9E48-336F94BE1DC5.jpeg
9F50B272-2CAF-4073-9181-5F75DFEE505D.jpeg
4F565AAD-8057-4E5D-BE59-E427AA19D513.jpeg
B0B1B5DA-63EE-4FC4-A6D9-A1C98F971D3C.jpeg
23688DDA-4153-43ED-9BC3-B85FDEF509AE.jpeg
84A5D3E4-CC87-4FAF-9771-81BD4ED15743.jpeg

congrats.
Know you been looking for a while. Where in Houston are you?

Cypress/Jersey Village area. Another guy that was there took the 3 NBA Hoops Mega Boxes and the 3 NFL Prizm hangers, even though he asked me what I was looking for specifically and said that we could split those. He grabbed those and went straight to the register. Was kind of pissed.

Cypress/Jersey Village area. Another guy that was there took the 3 NBA Hoops Mega Boxes and the 3 NFL Prizm hangers, even though he asked me what I was looking for specifically and said that we could split those. He grabbed those and went straight to the register. Was kind of pissed.

gotcha. Most Walmart’s are Thurs/Fri but that area Thursday’s.

Targets usually midweek there.

I'm going to try and set build NBA this year. Don't feel confident in being successful due to the price.

Also was about to pay resell for Chrome Update, but I'll try to see if I can snag a box for retail. MSRP is $19.99 and folks out here reselling for $45-50. Nah.

In walmart right now. Vendor is stocking and I'm the only one here. Will post what they have, so far only thing I want for sure are the 5 Hoops megas. Will probably leave the Topps Chrome.

NBA Hoops Megas, Topps Chrome, and Contenders Football was what she added to the shelves....my dumba** grabbed the hoops left and completely forgot about the Kanto Powers Pokemon boxes. Doubling back now and hoping I didn't miss out.

Last edited:
nba topshots releasing server test packs today $14 at noon est

feels like i am stalking out mj holdings

**** sold out in 5 secs. They're restocking at 4pm PST.

I'm gonna toss some money in it for funsies.

Reactions: g14
Don't even know if it fits here cause y'all probably don't care about Top Shot, but I managed to grab 3 packs of Cool Cats. Each pack comes with a Cool Cat card which each goes for ~$180 in their marketplace. The Devin Booker which I hit is going $280 at the low. I paid $15/pack. Really curious to see the future of this.

Back
Top Bottom