Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Unreal what has happened. :smh:

I've quit this hobby twice and came back, it's apparently in my blood forever, and now this bull**** goin on? ****

Didn’t change anything for me as I never got anything for retail lol. But damn that sucks. Where is panini gonna distribute their retail stuff now?

Retail will still be alive 🤫

Attachments

• 8644AF5D-E0F7-4D62-96E8-A754B379EC7F.jpeg
    8644AF5D-E0F7-4D62-96E8-A754B379EC7F.jpeg
    370 KB · Views: 163
Idiots can’t control themselves over RETAIL packs. Until all these newbs jumped back or in the hobby most of us only bought retail when you had an itch to rip cheap crap.

:lol: @ all these ****ing morons causing target to suspend card sales :rofl: pathetic what this **** has become.

resellers really are scum and ruin everything they touch. Kinda hoping these new irs rules stick :lol:

bruh if i could get boxes for retail i’d open them all. Getting boxes from resller’s and stock x makes me feel so dirty. Dont wanna support resellers but box breaking is the most enjoyable part of the hobby for me.

Honestly, I don't even know, or understand what a bot is. Like, how the heck does it "help" you purchase items? :lol:

I have always LOVED retail, just because it let you pick up a few things each year at great prices, you likely weren't gonna win the lottery, but you could at least enjoy collecting various things, etc.

I used to see full shelves, just completely STUFFED shelves and I would pick or choose a couple blasters here, a couple there, etc. Hell, I had no idea (then) it would turn into this. Imagine all the Prizm Giannis rookies that were sitting in packs at 7-11. :lol: Or the Russell Wilson rookies back in 2012. The Mahomes rookies sitting in megas and blasters for days on end....... :wow:

I know Luka was the beginning, but Zion completely brought all the damn attention. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom