Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I got lucky today. Went to a different target and saw the vendor. No one there. I went over to her and they had blocked off where she was stocking. Target security said they have a virtual wait line. They take you number and name then text you when they are done and you get to pick your stuff. 1 UPC per customer. I was first in line but all they had was hanger of Hoops and this prizm pack.

better than nothing. This is my first buy in over a month cause everything is limited.
100E8FC0-B1FD-4905-8777-BD72461C1442.jpeg

Going to be crazy when Contenders is all bought up. That's releasing next week and easily the worst of the line. Can't wait to see all the bots scoop em up and have to sit on them though lol

Man, I don't care what y'all say, I got word this morning that a local Walmart was being stocked on my way to work. I FLEW to that place, I walked up, and for the first time in like 15 months there was something there. ALOT of something.

I grabbed a Mega Hoops, and 10 Blasters of Contenders. I left all the packs, plus a Mega of Prizm basketball, plus a few blasters of Contenders basketball, plus some Topps Update.

I went to the line, giddy as could be, and they stopped me. Only 1 box of each.

I am HEATED. I'm not a God damn reseller. I want to crack all that stuff. I don't care about value or resell or none of that ****, I want to rip all that and collect what I get. :smh:

On the bright side, I hope, maybe there will still be some of this stuff later tonight and I might be able to pull another box or two of some stuff. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom