Anyone else agrees that the VII/XVI is going to be a solid pack?

other than the XII/XI, I think the VII/XVI pack is one of the best packs this year IMO...

Black/red XVI
Hare VII

2 great colorways from 2 very underrated shoes.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJerms

I dun want the hares believe it or not...or the carmines, i just want the 17 and 16s
^everyone has different taste
atleast you can't be called a hypebeast ahha

dont for get about the 8/15 pack is going to be another one too
pimp.gif

and yes i do have my flame suite on

Co-sign
pimp.gif

I actually slept on the XVI's until they braught em back. Them joints look sweet.

I do not think so after the hype of the 6/17 7/16 will be an after thought. I am not that excited about the VII's but I will buy the pack anyway. I knowthat sounds crazy but I am buying all the packs so it really do matter to me.

The XVI okay, but the VII are just okay. The bordeaux's should be releasing.

The XVI's patent leather will crack, soles will yellow and fall apart.

For what it's worth, I can live passing on these.

Oh yes, but I'm not drawing any conclusions just yet, I haven't even seen the all of them just yet.

But so far, yes they are.

10000000000% Agree. If I had to choose b/t VI/XVII and VII/XVI, I would choose this one, EASY.

sick pack
blk rd xvi best color of the xvi
hare vii best color of the vii
=hot pack

other than the XII/XI, I think the VII/XVI pack is one of the best packs this year IMO...
might be the only 4 jordans i cop for the rest of the year. late bday present...

the Hares are my favorite Js and them XVIs were solid...my boy had em but he used to buy Js and scuff em...that made me want these more.

One of the best packs other than the 6/17 and ofcourse 11/12. I can't wait I never owned the 16s so these will be rocked.

i love the xvi's...hope they fit and feel just like the OG's because mine are to the point where the sole no longer exists and i wish i had a pair ofthem to wear...i'm even a little bit more excited for the 7/16 pack than the 6/17 pack...but just by a little

This pack will have more hype then any other pack besides the 11's and 12's this year.

Look whats going on with just the 6's.

XVI's are on my grails list along with the Carmines and the White/Black II's
chalkin up two on the list in a month FTW
pimp.gif

Id rather have Bordeauxs, or Black Red VIIs, but the XVIs are hot.

Back
Top Bottom