Anyone else agrees that the VII/XVI is going to be a solid pack?

Hare 7s = Grails.
Any 16 makes Baby Jesus cry.
I'll be picking this up because the 7s alone are worth the price of admission. I hope I can find somone to take those 16s off my hands come release date.

both are pretty weak. the 7 is actually a ugly shoe period. looks like a k-mart style mcgregor shoe or something. the 16 is just avarage at best. and thatsreally a overstatement. another easy pass for me

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

This is the pack i want both shoes 4 sure. Been wantin the 7's and 16's this is the best pack besides the 11/12 pack.

Co-sign to the fullest. Its so hard for me to justify spending 300+ just to get one shoe I really want. The Hares have always been a favorite of mine andthe XVI's will be a nice addition to go with my OG's. June can not get here soon enough.......

For me this is one of the most balanced packs, Black/Red XVIs are the best Jordan after the XIII all the way up to the XX. Hares arent my favorite, but theyare a decent colorway that I wouldnt mind owning.

both are pretty weak. the 7 is actually a ugly shoe period. looks like a k-mart style mcgregor shoe or something. the 16 is just avarage at best. and thats really a overstatement. another easy pass for me

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sorry man, your opinion is quite frankly the total opposite of mine. I never knew people actually disliked the VII's. dam, well more for us

I love the both pair that are coming in the pack. While I still won't wear either one you can count on them being got!

XVIs one of the few show after XIV that I appreciate, and feels great on the foot. Hopefully they don't drop the ball

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

16's > 7's...Can't wait! My favorite pack of them all.

Does it realli matter?? we finally get 2 shoes WORTHY of the price tag!.... this will be the 1st of only 4 packs I am coppin ( still need to get the 6/17,3/20, 11/12)

the xvi og had the absolute WORST quality i have ever seen in an original air jordan. from the cheapest patent leather on any shoe ever to the leather rightdown to the cheap and messy paint job on the midsole..... just a mess...

and you can count on that suede on the vii to come pre scuffed and scraped... have fun cleaning thoses things when they get dirty...

easy pass....

^ You are right on the retro 7 quality, but i didn't get a terrible OG XVI pair like u described, and i have all the XVI's mid and lows....maybe itsjust bad luck that you had... but this is my fav. pack.. i love both shoes

Those are really nice pics but, I had wanted to see more pics of the shoes. I mean give me more pictures! PLEASE! And I promise not to beg no more.

2008 NBA Finals
Lakers vs Celtics
Thursday

i think this pack is better than the 6/17

Grail VII
Flawless XVI

Only other packs on my list are

maybe XVIII V
maybe VIII XV

only reason I'm not gonna cop the XI/XII is b/c i want Columbias or Concords

Back
Top Bottom