Anyone else agrees that the VII/XVI is going to be a solid pack?

Originally Posted by jordanking23945

Definitely in the top 2! Can't wait!
pimp.gif

This pack is WAAAAY more than solid and will be copped on RD without a doubt.

IMO VII/XVI pack>VI/XVII pack actually by a small margin; both will be copped regardless!

ANYONE A SIZE 12 AND WANT TO SPLIT THE PACK?? I ONLY WAS 16s.....YOU CAN HAVE HARES!!! HIT ME UP!!!

love the 16's but not really feelin the hares so... imo.. 5/18 pack >> 7/16 but then again, it all depends on how the 5s come out

Originally Posted by KingJerms

I dun want the hares believe it or not...or the carmines, i just want the 17 and 16s

ill want those carmines pm a brother...

unless some money rains out the sky there is no way I can get this pack, since Im buying the VI and XVII pack. But I never know what could happen

so this is kinda off topic and im sure this has been asked before but is that braille on the XVIs strap? i really dont know to much about the XVIs.

Yess Sirr!!..I've been wanting a pair of 16's for a while and can't get enough of OG color ways of the 7's!...I still got my god-brothers 16straps that I pull out and look at once in a blue moon lol..1 of my favorite J's

honestly not feeling the pack as much as i thought i would at first.. maybe if i see it in person i'll change my mind

The VII/XVI pack isn't just a solid pack, it's a top 3 pack. The packs this month and in June are the only ones I'm considering buying 2 of.

I think it's one of the better packs, it's a good mix of shoes. The Hares have been anticipated for years, and the Bred XVI's are probably the bestof the XVI line.

i'll be in line for those also.....Damn between gas & CDP....ima have to get another job to buy kicks wit!

Back
Top Bottom