Anyone else agrees that the VII/XVI is going to be a solid pack?

Id rather have Bordeauxs, or Black Red VIIs, but the XVIs are hot.

can't complain about 2 dope shoes
pimp.gif

Yea.im with this being the 2nd best...behind 11/12, then this one..then the 6s then the 13s/10s

ONLY ones I will buy.....UNLESS, the cements are worth 325

quit complaining about which 7 you get.....if it was another...youd be crying for HARES

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I'm only copping for the Black/Red 16's. I'm going to sell the Hares for like $100

I hope you wear a size 12-13.

extremely solid. im more excited about the icy 16s than the 7s, the fact that they did a good colorway on the 7s is just a plus.

indeed, this is a solid pack. no flaws with this pack. love both shoes. not like others with 1 good shoe and 1 ok shoe.

this will be my last pack i cop. then im just gonna stack my bred for a car and cop some old nike air retros again.

I'm sorry, but is there no love for the 4/19, 3/20, and the 5/18??? Although the 11/12 pack is the most anticipated, because those are two most popularshoes from his 4-6 championship run; I think that they should give us the Space Jams or the Columbia All-Stars. They should also consider the Bred 12's orthe Black and White 12's.

Oh yeah, of the packages I just mentioned, I mainly want the 4's, 3's, 5's, and the 18's.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom