Anyone else agrees that the VII/XVI is going to be a solid pack?

just rocked my og blk rd xvi and they are one of the most comfortable jordans ever
cant wait to get the retro pair
hopefully they feel just as good

I haven't checked the JB forum in I don't know how long but those pics on page 1 of the XVI's almost made me shed tears of joy.

I...CAN'T...WAIT!
eek.gif

Pete, you already know wassup!

- Preciate it.

Yea these outdo the carmine pack.....with out a doubt....I feel the quality is gonna be great on both shoes....not just one like the other packs....(carminesgood 17s poor , 2s good 21s %*@%, ect.)

But if I had to choose...Id want my 16s in the utmost state of perfection, the hares arent that too much to me....but theyre nice...CANNOT WAIT>....forgetthe carmines....its been 24 hours and Im looking forward to my foams, cp3s, red 23s, oly6s, and 16s.......damn its a crazy summer

What do you think the prices will be at pick your shoes, uptempoair.com ect, when they ffirst surface a week b4 release//

??

THink theyll be 450$ like the carmines...I think theyll be 450$.

This is the pack i want both shoes 4 sure. Been wantin the 7's and 16's this is the best pack besides the 11/12 pack.

This pack is going to get some hype, The Hares are going to be the carmines in the 7/16. Always wanted the 16's though when I was in High school. This issome real heat coming out in the following months. GET YOUR WALLET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

the ONLY solid pack was the DMPs!!
What a loser!!!!!1 DMPs 6s were soo ugly...weve discussed this already

anyways...this pack will be worth more than the carmine pack...and be SOOO HYYPPEED up , it aint even funny.....I urge everyone to get their 2 packs onlock...NOW

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

the ONLY solid pack was the DMPs!!
What a loser!!!!!1 DMPs 6s were soo ugly...weve discussed this already

anyways...this pack will be worth more than the carmine pack...and be SOOO HYYPPEED up , it aint even funny.....I urge everyone to get their 2 packs on lock...NOW

"What a loser!!!!! DMPs 6s were soo ugly"..........My Response Below
sick.gif

funny_myspace.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

What do you think the prices will be at pick your shoes, uptempoair.com ect, when they ffirst surface a week b4 release//

??

THink theyll be 450$ like the carmines...I think theyll be 450$.

ANYONE answer ??? or is this just a stupid opinion poll?
tired.gif

i've got the only colors that matter to me in the vii's(citrus, olympics, and red/blues). the hares look plain compared to me. the xvi's arecoo' thats why i'll cop a pair. the 6/17>>>7/16 just cuz of the vi's(carmines)....

looking for some bordeaux.......

All the packs would have been "HOT", if they would have done the right thing and did all original colorways...no brainer...

I dun want the hares believe it or not...or the carmines, i just want the 17 and 16s
agreed 100%

i saw the carmines up close yesterday, felt cheap and thin. the 17s were
pimp.gif

i have a pair of 17s on the way now in the mail from a nt'er who didnt want them.

BRING ON THE 16s!!!

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

I haven't checked the JB forum in I don't know how long but those pics on page 1 of the XVI's almost made me shed tears of joy.

I...CAN'T...WAIT!
eek.gif

Pete, you already know wassup!

- Preciate it.
I looked through this entire post just for your response....
laugh.gif
This package is definately one of my favorites. PO

surprised to see so many people prefering the 16s over 7s (HARES!!!!!)

I will cop a pack for sure, but the reason is not for the 16s...

Back
Top Bottom