Anyone else agrees that the VII/XVI is going to be a solid pack?

I just pre ordered 2 packages and I usually get them 1 week before the release date! Anyone interested PM me!

Did you guys pre-order from Shoetrends? as they have them but only a size 8 left. I am going to be out of the country when these release. Hopefully UTA orsomewhere will have them for non insane prices.

I need this... just copped 16/7, but I actually want these more. I already got 16s OG in VNDS condition, but I could use another pair for later. VIIs, though,is the reason I want this pack though.

RIP to my OG XVI's...Definate cop for me
eek.gif

this is other than the XI/XII package is probably the only package that is a truely must buy for me since many of the packages seem to have only one shoe thati really want

Pack is sick.
Quality of the XVII are wack. Scuff marks & sloppy glue.
mad.gif
smh.gif

Bordeaux's and blk/red XVIs would've done this package more justice. oh well, it's a copped pack and that's my take on it.

I dont know if its just me but even tho the Hares are an anticipated OG colorway, I could do without em and just pick up the XVIs.

Originally Posted by Air Messiah

Getting those 16s will be freshman year in High School all over again.
it was sophmore for me...but yeah man...I remember ppl laughin at me cuz of the "shiny !$*#" on the toe (patent leather)...I tore theseup...lol

i hope this is a solid pack. I have no interest in the carmine vi or the hare vii hopefully selling it will pay for most of my pack
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vick619

Originally Posted by Air Messiah

Getting those 16s will be freshman year in High School all over again.
it was sophmore for me...but yeah man...I remember ppl laughin at me cuz of the "shiny !$*#" on the toe (patent leather)...I tore these up...lol
Yep me too ... it was my 7th grade year .... still have my pair . Cant wait for another one.

Back
Top Bottom