Anyone else always bomb their first test?

I usually start fast, then somewhere close to the middle, come close to bombing because I tend to lose interest by then ....... And have to play catchup in the end ... I've found ways around this, but from time to time it still happens

I ALWAYS get a low grade on my first test. Like dude said above i use the first test to see how to study for the others. I always end up with a B or A in the class though.

It makes me work harder knowing that my grade is bad and i HAVE to get higher scores.

I ALWAYS get a low grade on my first test. Like dude said above i use the first test to see how to study for the others. I always end up with a B or A in the class though.

It makes me work harder knowing that my grade is bad and i HAVE to get higher scores.

ya im in college and most of my teachers still drop the lowest test so I start trying after that first test lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

ya im in college and most of my teachers still drop the lowest test so I start trying after that first test lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

I'm the total opposite.... I usually do great on the first test , good on the tests and bad on the final(cuz i have a high grade before the final, i usually lose interest in doing good)

Finals worth most of your grade FTL
30t6p3b.gif

I'm the total opposite.... I usually do great on the first test , good on the tests and bad on the final(cuz i have a high grade before the final, i usually lose interest in doing good)

Finals worth most of your grade FTL
30t6p3b.gif

In school for my masters... a few of my classes only have one exam (final) and it is 50% off the grade so can't really slack off LOL

In school for my masters... a few of my classes only have one exam (final) and it is 50% off the grade so can't really slack off LOL

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Back
Top Bottom