Anyone else get the feeling that Denver is in LOVE with the BIRDMAN..because he's WHITE??

Joined Aug 25, 2005
I mean Colorado is 90% white...and the only remotely good white person on the team is the Birdman...

They seem to love him more than Melo, Billups, Smith....

Birdman is a good hustler though....

Joined Aug 2, 2005
or it could be cause hes the only dude with bird wings tatted on his biceps

Joined Mar 13, 2002
His own teammates even said he was their favorite player tonight during the halftime segment.

I think it's just because he's crazy and people like that, he's a lot different than the average NBA player and seems to enjoy doing more"blue collar" type things on the court that people can appreciate.

Joined Apr 25, 2003
No. New Orleans loved the Birdman as well.

OP you must have a underdeveloped brain. You truly are "that dude".

Joined Jan 9, 2007
shut up...ppl love him because he's different, he hustles, plays hard, provides energy and he's a overcome a drug addiction that kept him out of theleague for 2 years....

Joined Dec 26, 2003
Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

shut up...ppl love him because he's different, he hustles, plays hard, provides energy and he's a overcome a drug addiction that kept him out of the league for 2 years....
Pretty much.

Joined Jul 29, 2001

shut up...ppl love him because he's different, he hustles, plays hard, provides energy
Forget the drugs, it's all the things you said here. He's a colorful character in a league full of characters. He's created anidentity for himself that people like to see. I love the fact that Mike breen calls him Birdman more than Chris Anderson.

Joined Mar 3, 2006
OP you are completely and 100% correct.

I'm sorry, I usually don't insult people, but you're dumb.

Joined Jun 24, 2007
why dont they jump on jr smith i mean hes got spiderwebs tatted on him....wanna know why cause hes black.

yeah

Joined Jul 15, 2006
I cant stand him and it's mostly how he acts. Dude annoys me to no end.

it may also be cuz he's white. Who knows.

Joined Dec 26, 2004
The OP may be onto something (or just on something). They also voted for Obama. And he's only half-white.

Joined Mar 13, 2004

shut up...ppl love him because he's different, he hustles, plays hard, provides energy and he's a overcome a drug addiction that kept him out of the league for 2 years....

Joined Jun 21, 2008
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'd have him on my team and people here in Houston would love him.

Joined Jun 11, 2007
i think its more of the excitement he brings to the game. when hes in the game hes all over the place making countless hustle plays and getting super excitedabout them.

i like him because he seems to appreciate and enjoy the game.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now