Anyone else hoping for a Cavs/Nuggets Finals?

i heard that the celtics are supposed to beat the cavs bcuz garnett is coming back and they are supposed to play the lakers again but this time the lakerswin.kobe goes for 100.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

1. Kobe vs. Lebron - sort of a teacher vs. pupil type thing. People credit Kobe for Lebron's emergence this year for a reason. If those two didn't play in the Olympics together last year, who knows if Lebron would have reached the level he's at now.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I'm not saying he would never reach that level. I'm questioning if it would've happened this year and as fast as it did if he didn't have a workhorse like Kobe pushing him all summer.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Lebron has said himself that playing with Kobe over the summer helped him become a better player.

Wade said the same thing.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

1. Kobe vs. Lebron - sort of a teacher vs. pupil type thing. People credit Kobe for Lebron's emergence this year for a reason. If those two didn't play in the Olympics together last year, who knows if Lebron would have reached the level he's at now.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I'm not saying he would never reach that level. I'm questioning if it would've happened this year and as fast as it did if he didn't have a workhorse like Kobe pushing him all summer.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
isnt this common knowledge by now?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Al3xis

wouldn't be bad

but we need Cavs vs Lakers
david-stern.jpg

I'm sorry, is that you?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

We had our dream match-up already last year, it can wait, Nuggets/Cavs would also be more competitive IMO..
nerd.gif

true. we'd beat the cavs easily

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i need Kobe to school Lebron this year, and Melo to school Lebron next year.

by then, Lebron would be on the Knicks, and at that point i will openly root for him to win as many championships as he wants.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

I'd be more excited to see Nuggets vs Cavs than Lakers vs Cavs, which is what the league office and marketing departments want. I just can't stand the glorification of one man shows which is what the storyline will be (and has already started to be with the 23 vs 24 commercials) if it's Lakers vs Cavs. Even more, though, I'd like to see Adelman and Artest finally win rings, and see defense trump offense in a Rockets vs Cavs finals.
how is rockets vs cavs defense trumping offense if the cavs are the best defensive team in the league?

I think Cavs would smash the Nuggets. If the Lakers somehow don't make it to the finals I hope the Cavs win it all.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i need Kobe to school Lebron this year, and Melo to school Lebron next year.

by then, Lebron would be on the Knicks, and at that point i will openly root for him to win as many championships as he wants.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i can´t see Cleveland winning Orlando!
ohwell.gif

i wanted sixers nuggets..but eh
tired.gif

since they lost ive been rootin for the cavs nuggets to pop off..
hopefully it does.. but im not holdin my breath

Naw, I need a parade on Figueroa....aight?

So Kobe and LeBron...make it happen.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Kobe vs LeBroom would be better. That way NT would implode and all the kobe vs lebron stuff would cease.

I said this in one of the CaVs forums after watching Denver dismantle the Hornets and now the Mavericks.... 2003 ( should have been 1,2 draft picks)Draft.......... Melo and Bron.... AirVandal180- go somewhere and sit the !@!@ down... COACH K gets the credit for the ENTIRE Olympic team inprovement.......smfh....

I wouldn't mind...then maybe Melo would get some actual attention for being a great player..Media treats him like a red-headed stepchild
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom