Anyone Else Not Give a **** About the Troops?

Some of ya folks should head to da 9/11 museum and get a fresh dose of why police & firemen are lauded da way they are.

As far as troops, they're our county's anti virus...its easy to dump on em when we take our freedoms for granted & have da luxury of protecting us while we wander around aloof inside da bubble we live in.
Its the domestic situations police get alot of heat from. Cases like Amadou, Abner louima, police brutality, corruption, showing up late to accidents or incidents, etc.

9/11 was a horrific event that bonded NYC, NYPD, FDNY and alot of other govt agencies. Alot of them were the real heroes that day.

I would never in my life join the military, but I realize a lot of ppl there, especially minorities, are there because they don’t have a better option. I don’t support unnecessary wars, but I also know those aren’t decisions most of them have any influence on.

THIS.
yall need to put some respect on it. i know some people i grew up with that turned their whole life around after joining.

THIS.
yall need to put some respect on it. i know some people i grew up with that turned their whole life around after joining.
If they spent some of the bread from the military on job/diversion programs, education and infrastructure they probly wouldn’t have to join to “turn their whole life around” or it be the only option where they at...just saying

One of the things I’m thankful I’m from a bigger city for...I see my fam in smaller towns and middle of nowhere places joining up cuz they said they couldn’t see any other way, hell naw ...Shout out Fort Lee in VA tho, they got my ppls in that area on lock :smh:

They have the respect of a lot of people and could do a lot of good by serving under domestic programs.
No thanks.

Have you seen Turkey, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt, and all those countries where the military is involved in domestic affairs?

This is the problem with military worship. Their function as a shield against foreign aggression is good enough.

This thread is sad as hell to be honest. A bunch of people who had a few negative interactions with servicemen and now everyone else gets painted with a broad brush. Seems like a familiar concept to me... I’m pretty sure nobody ever asked you guys for your acknowledgement or praise so keep it. You’re not hurting anyone’s feelings. Every country has some level of propaganda for their services. It is what it is. Keep it moving and be thankful you don’t live in a country where every man is required to serve.

I say this allll the time especially when I see them out in public with their uniforms on looking For free stuff and attention(not all but a lot) like othere have said they knew what they were signing up for and a lot don’t even see all that action. And as others also said the us government don’t care about them anyway,why should we?

Please leave that rude dishonestly bias a-hole in the wrestling thread. Thank you.
I would bend ya back over
And say Have a Gnite Ma
6059ED9A-CA51-49A9-8A11-91157C803440.gif

Back
Top Bottom