anyone ever eyeball vodka/alcohol?

How are people really this stupid?

If people are going blind from this, im sorry, but they deserve it.

How are people really this stupid?

If people are going blind from this, im sorry, but they deserve it.

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Are my black people doing this 2?

imager.php
laugh.gif
..nah..we're cool on this.

Another stupid trend. Why the hell would someone want to try this?? I act like a baby when putting in eye drops.

I guess I'm out of the phase in my life where I drink to get trashed...wait, never really had that phase.

I just drink for the social part/flavor.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i dont see any pleasure can result from doing this pshh i dont see no black folk in those videos
ya, cuz they're dippin cig's/blunt's in embalming fluid and cookin up crack right? Race has nothin to do with this- there are dummy's of every race my friend- and this is just stupid

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i dont see any pleasure can result from doing this pshh i dont see no black folk in those videos
ya, cuz they're dippin cig's/blunt's in embalming fluid and cookin up crack right? Race has nothin to do with this- there are dummy's of every race my friend- and this is just stupid

Another stupid trend. Why the hell would someone want to try this?? I act like a baby when putting in eye drops.

I guess I'm out of the phase in my life where I drink to get trashed...wait, never really had that phase.

I just drink for the social part/flavor.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I can barely drink a shot of vodka. stuff burns my asophogus and makes me want to fight.

lightweight

but for real are kids that dumb, that they don't think it could cause you to go blind. I don't need a damn doctor to tell me you could go blind from this, it makes sense putting a foreign liquid into your eye would cause you to go blind

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I can barely drink a shot of vodka. stuff burns my asophogus and makes me want to fight.

lightweight

but for real are kids that dumb, that they don't think it could cause you to go blind. I don't need a damn doctor to tell me you could go blind from this, it makes sense putting a foreign liquid into your eye would cause you to go blind

I think it's time to move onto bigger and better drugs once you reach this point. I mean hell, at least make it acid if you're going to be messing with your membranes.

I think it's time to move onto bigger and better drugs once you reach this point. I mean hell, at least make it acid if you're going to be messing with your membranes.

Back
Top Bottom