anyone ever step on dookie in a fresh pair of jays?

indifferent.gif

2ylmmix.jpg

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by wrukus

i'm always looking where i step when i got a fresh pair on and i stay strictly on the sidewalks.

lol isnt that where dookie is commonly found

its usually found on the grass by the sidewalks. i do the same as wrukus. and lol @ you usin the word dookie. u sound like my 5 year oldnephew lol

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by wrukus

i'm always looking where i step when i got a fresh pair on and i stay strictly on the sidewalks.

lol isnt that where dookie is commonly found

its usually found on the grass by the sidewalks. i do the same as wrukus. and lol @ you usin the word dookie. u sound like my 5 year old nephew lol

well i was walkin in backroads n #@#* thats how i get home from sckool i dont drive cuz school is only 10 minutes away from my house walkin

i was wearin my 19s from the cdp today n stepped in dookie... have you guys ever stepped in dookie with a fresh pair on?

Those have got to be one of the ugliest shoes of all time.

My advice, keep the dookie trash the XIXs.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TNTRMSKD

i was wearin my 19s from the cdp today n stepped in dookie... have you guys ever stepped in dookie with a fresh pair on?

Those have got to be one of the ugliest shoes of all time.

My advice, keep the dookie trash the XIXs.
sick.gif

i like the front view and the rear but the side view is pretty ugly but idc i rock what i like

Lol, I have. I was und-ising my cdp 13's for a senior year portrait pic. While I was walkin to school I didn't notice till one of my boys was likewhat's that brown thing underneath your shoes. N surely it was crap! Lol. Smhh at me for not looking down.

Hell Yeah! man i was lookin jus like diddy, had the innocient dolphin lookin goin (like in diddy's 1st. pic) fresh out the box wit the carmine 6 cdp and totop it off it was some bad chick right there to witness the whole thing.I even made that same hand and feet gesture he did in the 2nd pic. my carmines stillsmell like an old folks home but thats why i copped x2
pimp.gif

only time was when i put on my LS 11 lows for the first time!! lol...I didnt notice it until i was walking down south beach and i smelled #$%@, and i waswondering why the smell was following me!! LOL

Originally Posted by ErictheWindow

no but one time I went into the bathroom at mickey d's and someone had #2ed in the urinal! What's up with that?

what a sick basterd. that takes some talent tho.
laugh.gif

stepped on a pile while i was wearing my white steel red x's it took me almost 3 hours to clean it up and the crevasse of each shoe was a pain to clean andthe smell was atrocious

Back
Top Bottom