Anyone feel like they're a better friend then people are to you?

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

No offense to the OP or anybody else in this thread but I think a lot of people use the word "friend" way too loosely. I wouldn't consider someone a friend if they blatantly lied to me about meeting me somewhere and then not really caring about being late. That person obviously doesn't respect you enough or is just completely inconsiderate and someone you should cut off sooner or later.

this. i got this chick i was pretty cool with. she use to do the same stuff as OP was talking about. just inconsiderate on all levels. i'm the type of person that i'll do anything for you, and she just took advantage of that.  then she got mad at me for some b/s that wasnt about nothing and had the nerve to tell me that we were no longer friends. i'm thinking "this was a one sided friendship anyway" so i said whatever. three months later, she texts me acting like nothing every happened and expected us to just pick up where we left off. then she puzzled why i'm acting distant and never wanna chill.

i've learned my lesson, never again.

No offense to the OP or anybody else in this thread but I think a lot of people use the word "friend" way too loosely. I wouldn't consider someone a friend if they blatantly lied to me about meeting me somewhere and then not really caring about being late. That person obviously doesn't respect you enough or is just completely inconsiderate and someone you should cut off sooner or later.

this. i got this chick i was pretty cool with. she use to do the same stuff as OP was talking about. just inconsiderate on all levels. i'm the type of person that i'll do anything for you, and she just took advantage of that.  then she got mad at me for some b/s that wasnt about nothing and had the nerve to tell me that we were no longer friends. i'm thinking "this was a one sided friendship anyway" so i said whatever. three months later, she texts me acting like nothing every happened and expected us to just pick up where we left off. then she puzzled why i'm acting distant and never wanna chill.

i've learned my lesson, never again.

People will do, and say whatever they want to you if there isn't a certain level of respect. Doesn't matter what type of friendship it is, like someone else said if the other person feels as if they are better than you in anyway, or overall as a person, you will notice it in the things they do, say, act around you. I feel like I'm always helping others out but I don't get the same back. I've been getting those people out of my life, and it's much easier to be happy that way. I just do me and keep it moving.

People will do, and say whatever they want to you if there isn't a certain level of respect. Doesn't matter what type of friendship it is, like someone else said if the other person feels as if they are better than you in anyway, or overall as a person, you will notice it in the things they do, say, act around you. I feel like I'm always helping others out but I don't get the same back. I've been getting those people out of my life, and it's much easier to be happy that way. I just do me and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Be Easy

This. Dude tried to eat in my friends car after bein told not too so my friend straight grabbed his bag from taco bell and threw it out the window, you can def tell that the other guy has changed around him since that moment, and for the better

Originally Posted by Be Easy

This. Dude tried to eat in my friends car after bein told not too so my friend straight grabbed his bag from taco bell and threw it out the window, you can def tell that the other guy has changed around him since that moment, and for the better

Yeah man, people are just inconsiderate and don't care.
30t6p3b.gif
It's hard to find real friends. Well as close to "real" as possible..

Yeah man, people are just inconsiderate and don't care.
30t6p3b.gif
It's hard to find real friends. Well as close to "real" as possible..

scshift, i always give more than 100% when i first meet them, I get to know them and adjust accordingly. It's not worth your time to give more than what you are getting, just take it for what it is and don't expect much more from it. you sound like a good person, look for better friends.

scshift, i always give more than 100% when i first meet them, I get to know them and adjust accordingly. It's not worth your time to give more than what you are getting, just take it for what it is and don't expect much more from it. you sound like a good person, look for better friends.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Funny you posted this. Here's my FB status from yesterday:

[h6] I love my friends. I have strep throat and have heard from only 1 of my closest friends (my cousin Joe). No texts or missed calls from anyone else because they know I'm in the bed all day and not behind the wheel. Yet when n***** need a favor or a ride, I can easily have 10-20 missed calls/texts LOL! Keep showing your true colors guys. #F******Leeches[/h6]

Funny you posted this. Here's my FB status from yesterday:

[h6] I love my friends. I have strep throat and have heard from only 1 of my closest friends (my cousin Joe). No texts or missed calls from anyone else because they know I'm in the bed all day and not behind the wheel. Yet when n***** need a favor or a ride, I can easily have 10-20 missed calls/texts LOL! Keep showing your true colors guys. #F******Leeches[/h6]

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by trhee

How does them coming to your house late make them bad friends?

Bro, we agreed to meet at a place in the city. I was there on time, they called every 10 minutes for 2 hours saying they were on their way and this and this got in the way. Turns out they were busy blowing smoke
indifferent.gif

I feel you OP thats why I'm bout to start going out dolo

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by trhee

How does them coming to your house late make them bad friends?

Bro, we agreed to meet at a place in the city. I was there on time, they called every 10 minutes for 2 hours saying they were on their way and this and this got in the way. Turns out they were busy blowing smoke
indifferent.gif

I feel you OP thats why I'm bout to start going out dolo

Back
Top Bottom