anyone from Toronto, Ontario, or even the Northeast, anyone else feel that Earthquake?!

central vermont - thought i was !++%!@! smoking crack. felt my house shake lightly for like 2 minutes. i really thought i was imagining it

central vermont - thought i was !++%!@! smoking crack. felt my house shake lightly for like 2 minutes. i really thought i was imagining it

Toronto
I felt it, I felt/saw my walls shaking
I just thought it was my mom moving some heavy stuff in my house

Toronto
I felt it, I felt/saw my walls shaking
I just thought it was my mom moving some heavy stuff in my house

Me and my dad were home we thought it was our washing machine at first then we noticed the whole building shaking for a good 20 seconds lol, atleast no one got hurt or unless they haven't reported it yet...

Also anyone else notice the amount of helicopters in the air for the G20 security I live like a good 35 min drive from downtown yet I see a few passing every 5 mins

Me and my dad were home we thought it was our washing machine at first then we noticed the whole building shaking for a good 20 seconds lol, atleast no one got hurt or unless they haven't reported it yet...

Also anyone else notice the amount of helicopters in the air for the G20 security I live like a good 35 min drive from downtown yet I see a few passing every 5 mins

My fam back home in Cleveland hit me up and said they felt an earthquake too?!

eek.gif
I never felt one in Cleveland.

My fam back home in Cleveland hit me up and said they felt an earthquake too?!

eek.gif
I never felt one in Cleveland.

didnt feel anything here but apparently a lot of people near my hometown felt it (outside of detroit)

didnt feel anything here but apparently a lot of people near my hometown felt it (outside of detroit)

I thought it was the aftershock from this fat %+@@! walking by my desk no joke
laugh.gif
everyone at work was buggin the %#%$ out though

I thought it was the aftershock from this fat %+@@! walking by my desk no joke
laugh.gif
everyone at work was buggin the %#%$ out though

Back
Top Bottom