anyone from Toronto, Ontario, or even the Northeast, anyone else feel that Earthquake?!

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

I live in Toronto and I was actually on the toilet taking a $#%%. I heard my mom yell my name and say "What the %+@$ are you doing"
and ran to her and just give her a stoneface and said mom, it's called an Earthquake
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thought you were taking that massive dump

But its nice to see the roles reversed and see how the east coast reacts to an earthquake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

CA > NY

Does this still hold true when Oakland is floating in the Pacific?
Oakland isn't stuck on a peninsula like San Francisco is, so the likelihood of it floating into the Pacific is nil.

But, to answer your question, California will be even greater once it begins its spread into the Pacific and commands the oceans. So, yes, still true.

sick.gif
Sig and avy combo

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

CA > NY

Does this still hold true when Oakland is floating in the Pacific?
Oakland isn't stuck on a peninsula like San Francisco is, so the likelihood of it floating into the Pacific is nil.

But, to answer your question, California will be even greater once it begins its spread into the Pacific and commands the oceans. So, yes, still true.

sick.gif
Sig and avy combo

Yea I felt it here in Montreal for a couple seconds,they say it was a 5.0 magnitude and was originally from a place called Buckingham in Quebec. I didn't know that they happened up here.

Yea I felt it here in Montreal for a couple seconds,they say it was a 5.0 magnitude and was originally from a place called Buckingham in Quebec. I didn't know that they happened up here.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I live in Toronto and I was actually on the toilet taking a $#%%. I heard my mom yell my name and say "What the %+@$ are you doing"
and ran to her and just give her a stoneface and said mom, it's called an Earthquake
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Toronto buildings arent built for earthquakes, once a stronger one hits they're collapsing
So untrue....our buildings are seismically rated, an Earthquake will not bring down our buildings unless it is something ridiculous and we are in the epi-center of the quake....step your structural engineering up
i hope you're right, i said that with a blind guess

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Toronto buildings arent built for earthquakes, once a stronger one hits they're collapsing
So untrue....our buildings are seismically rated, an Earthquake will not bring down our buildings unless it is something ridiculous and we are in the epi-center of the quake....step your structural engineering up
i hope you're right, i said that with a blind guess

Back
Top Bottom