Anyone give up wearing a Watch..?

I wear my 6th gen nano as watch with the watch band accesory. I always get a lot o compliments after people find out its just and iPod.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

Are you guys crazy, a watch is a must have

This

A watch will never be played out

If Apple starts strapping iProducts to peoples wrists... I need to invent something to replace the watches place on peoples wrist. 
smokin.gif

uhh...
features_gallery_clock_slide1.jpg

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/features.html

that said...i still rock my casio calculator watch with the light up screen ive had since middle school, and a fossil watch i got for free when i feel fancy

totally agree that it sets an outfit off, plus ive been wearing it so long my wrist feels naked without one

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

Are you guys crazy, a watch is a must have

This

If Apple starts strapping iProducts to peoples wrists... I need to invent something to replace the watches place on peoples wrist. 
smokin.gif

You can do that now with an iPod nano and a wristband.  
If they made these with bluetooth and it could sync with your iPhone it'd be 
pimp.gif

features_gallery_clock_slide8.jpg

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

This

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

imagine if it could do that and had a speaker + microphone...taking calls on your watch. james bond status
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ I just saw you posted that watch right before me 
laugh.gif
.  That microphone + speaker would be ill.  But seriously Apple needs to upgrade that nano.  I wouldn't be surprised if they took over the watch market too if they did all that. 

If you are a businessman who regularly holds meetings, watches come in handy because it's less intrusive and disrespectful to look at a watch than to dig in your pocket and pull out a phone.

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

This

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Word i'd love bluetooth on that for bluetooth headphones while working out.  But the ipod nano watch definitely catches people's eyes.

Only time I wear a watch is when I run. Never really been into watches nor necklaces/chains.

Back
Top Bottom