Anyone got a tricked out fishtank, or exotic animals?

I got a fishtank today and am getting a hedgehog tommorow 
pimp.gif

anyone else got something different, or a pimped out fish tank? 

pics will be posted when its all set up tommorow

I have a 55 gallon with a Tiger Oscar, Red Oscar and a Piscasmus (sp?). I want to get a alligator gar from a pet store I know but I dont know how it will get along with the Oscars so I might put it in this other 55 gallon tank I have.

9sun1t.jpg

im living out here in thailand brah, they sell crocs
pimp.gif
things fit in the palm of your hand... the prices are all wrong tho, i rember in the states someone selling them for a bill, they want like $300 out here... they got EVERYTHING out here fish wise... everything else is pretty cheap other then the crocs, stingrays are like $20-200 im doing freshwater tho b4 i get into tropical fish.

almost got a ball python today, $25
pimp.gif

My brother used to have a red lionfish fish, my other brother had a mixture of about 6 clownfish and two sea anemones with these beautiful red and white striped shrimp. I think I'd like to make an aquarium but I hate having to deal with it when its time to move.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

hedgehog
indifferent.gif

tongue.gif

as for me (not really exotic)..

i own a RES.. got him when he was a hatch-ling about a yr & a half ago.. now he's about 4in.. 
eek.gif

posting pics later

I want one of these but I just want the joy of looking at and feeding the fish/animals. I don't want to clean the aquarium, though (no mayor).

Are there people who you can pay to clean your aquarium for you?

*ponders business idea*

back in high school i had a pair of breeding oscars in a 55. when the female jumped out, the male got mad depressed so i sold it to the petstore for some cichlids. setup a nice african cichlid tank out of the 55 for a couple months. sold the 55 and got a 20long then setup a saltwater tank with a closed loop system and sump underneath. it was
pimp.gif
had the metal halides hanging over the tank from the ceiling. every time someone came over, they went straight to the tank. i put 1500+ into that saltwater tank, then i took it down when i went to college because i didnt have enough time to for the upkeep of it. ill try to get back into it if i come into some money in the next couple months

While Koi ponds arent too rare these days, my koi are like 30 pairs of deadstock AJ 1s vs the guy with 100 pairs of gr dunks...

Back
Top Bottom