Anyone here still use blackberries?

crazy thing is i found a verizon bold 9900 the other day on my way to the bus to go to work

I still have a Blackberry, it does everything I need it too do. I could buy a new phone at any point, but I feel like all the extra stuff on the iphone and Android phones aren't really that necessary, for me at least.

Only because I'm broke as ****. I want a Galaxy S3 :smh:

Currently using a Pearl 8120 :smh: :smh:

Never again will I buy another BB. They always fail on me. Unless it's the 9900. That phone is beautiful :smokin

the bold/tour was straight but yea if you use a top tier android phone or iphone you wont wanna mess wit the bb anymore lol

i miss the old school track ball tho... brickbreaker was the goat pooping game

I have a Blackberry Torch and I don't plan on switching/upgrading any time soon.

GF has one and Mom as well for work. They both say they are :x as phones. :lol:

Last edited:
the bold/tour was straight but yea if you use a top tier android phone or iphone you wont wanna mess wit the bb anymore lol

i miss the old school track ball tho... brickbreaker was the goat pooping game

the ball's not even all that old school. I'm rocking on with the dial wheel for work.

7290.gif

Been using one for the last four years now. When I upgraded two years ago, I opted for the updated Curve model over the Droid. I loved the sense of familiarity and a keyboard was crucial. The only drawbacks are that the ball occasionally gets stuck, I often have to reset my phone to browse the Internet when it stops working and that damn loading clock that can literally spin for hours.

The 9700 is still the best phone I've ever used to this date. I moved over to Android only because it's flashier and I like the customization aspect of the OS.

Not personally, but i got a few clients who refuse to upgrade their phones, so i have to i have to keep the bold on me for work/bbm purposes.

Still use my 9700. Have no problems with it, great phone but I'm probably jumping ship when the iphone 5 drops.

I know some people that still use them for work (finance). Although, I'm sure most of them will have them switch to Androids very soon.

Just transitioned from a 9700 to a Samsung Galaxy S3. Love the Blackberry keyboard...But not the OS and its lack of apps. Also, one thing that really made me dislike my Blackberry was the terrible reception. I had one bar through out Vegas and never get full bars.

I currently own a Bold 9700 but I'm on the verge of getting the Galaxy 3 or wait for the iphone 5.

I miss the keyboard but the OS was just too outdated to really be of use after a while.

Yup, my Tour is still going strong, but it's starting to show it's age with web browsing and some apps.  I'm looking for a Bold 9930, but it's hard to find one in good condition for under $250.  Contemplating switching to the iPhone 5 just to hold me over till the BB10 phones come out though...

Only because I'm broke as ****. I want a Galaxy S3 :smh:
Currently using a Pearl 8120 :smh: :smh:
Never again will I buy another BB. They always fail on me. Unless it's the 9900. That phone is beautiful :smokin

Went from a bold 9700 to a galaxy s3 :pimp: do not regret it one bit

I have a Bold 9900 that I got off craigslist for cheap. I use it on occasion but my sim card mostly lives in my Galaxy Nexus

Back
Top Bottom