anyone just get bored wit life

I always plan something exciting to keep me motivated. For example a vacation, concert, or big purchase. Yeah working every day feels repetitive but when you plan things it distracts you from life and keeps you daydreaming about the future.

When I saw your thread I thought of this 
[h1]“I have wanted to kill myself a hundred times, but somehow I am still in love with life. This ridiculous weakness is perhaps one of our more stupid melancholy propensities, for is there anything more stupid than to be eager to go on carrying a burden which one would gladly throw away, to loathe one’s very being and yet to hold it fast, to fondle the snake that devours us until it has eaten our hearts away?”[/h1]
I get what you feel about life being boring there's another quote out there saying we mostly exist and we don't really live and I think that has a lot to do with life being boring. 

Last edited:
word... I love smokin. got that covered. I wanna travel the world.
What's stopping you? Set goals and take it one step at a time. You have to start somewhere. 

We out here! We are human beings with potential on this planet. We aint a stupid animal. We can ball

you're alive in this world, no need to be bored, get out there and see it
nthat.gif

What's stopping you? Set goals and take it one step at a time. You have to start somewhere. 

We out here! We are human beings with potential on this planet. We aint a stupid animal. We can ball
most people work and can't really just get up and leave...

i know some people can just up and leave but not everyone can just do that..some just have to slave for hours on end whether its school or work and to have a chance to be able to travel and be well off you have to basically not have a social or any kind of life for maybe 6 years minimum..assuming that the person is working from the bottom up and doesnt have mommy and daddy to buy him a car or help them financially..

dont like it do something about it OP

Live, don't stress it. Brush off the small things.

this

ive learned a longgggggg time ago to accept a lot of things i cant change and to ignore little things that dont matter

Last edited:
I love that quote.

OP sounds like you're just tired of the monotony of your life... rather than being "bored with life". Find things you're passionate about and pursue it during your free time. Be more spontaneous where you can. 

You say you want to travel the world, then make a plan. If money is tight, then put away a little at a time. If you eat out a lot, then skip a couple times and put that money in a fund. If you planned on buying a video game, skip it and put that money away. Going out to a bar, skipping a night out, whatever excess you might spend money on, just put some of that money away and save up for a trip. While you save, use the wonders of the internet to learn about the world from your home. What countries are you interested in? Look up those countries, the history, the people, the monuments, etc. Find out everything you can. Become an expert in that country, then go visit. 

Challenge yourself. Learn something new.

Or chop off your arm. That'll get things interesting again. It's like being an infant all over again.

Back
Top Bottom