anyone just get bored wit life

picture how aliens must feel they done seen it all in the universe & dimensions have to offer ..poor beings thats why they have a forever stone face years of evolving & being bored

View media item 241370

Last edited:
We're not married, and I'm not putting a ring on ANY fingers anytime soon.  I doubt I will be asking her to move down there with me.  haha ... what's the problem?  Ladies in Dallas area are nice.

OIC lol...Nah no prob at all, just thought it was funny that u threw that in there about being single while u have a gf(Not that it matters to some folks)...

But, since u put it that way, knock yourself out bro..But I beleive u, isnt that where Beyonce is from? Texas right?

I feel like if you don't see the entire world before you die you haven't lived. But I'm terrified I will never be able to. It's so easy to look in the future seeing yourself "live" but I'm afraid I will fall into a lifestyle the majority of America lives. To fall in the typical life that American culture demands. Go to school, get a job, get married, have kids, retire, be old, die. That every day life of, wake up, go to work, watch TV, go to bed. And what if I don't end up getting that great of a job? Then I'll never have the money to travel in the very little time I do have off. Thankfully I'm still young at 21 3rd year in college. O yeah college, I'm gonna be broke forever once I finish. I can't see myself living anywhere else but at the same time I always wonder how much happier I could be else where if I cold get past the culture shock.
the entire world? Really? You will never feel like you lived for real.

smoke some marijuana.
smokin.gif

Devote yourself to a cause that you love.   Whatever change you want to see in the world, do.

I seriously try to do this every time i'm either completely disatissfied with my life, stressing, or plain bored:

-On a (hopefully) sunny Saturday afternoon, go to the local park

-Sit  

-Watch 

-Think 

-Write down any and everything that comes to mind
nthat.gif

I am thinking about seeing Europe by foot for a month after grad school before I start my career. I do feel that I have not done enough in life yet.

I wish my life was more than just going out and macking, work and school.

Wish I could just go somewhere like spain or some**** and start over

most people work and can't really just get up and leave...

i know some people can just up and leave but not everyone can just do that..some just have to slave for hours on end whether its school or work and to have a chance to be able to travel and be well off you have to basically not have a social or any kind of life for maybe 6 years minimum..assuming that the person is working from the bottom up and doesnt have mommy and daddy to buy him a car or help them financially..

Ding ding ding!

The problem with just do it is how?

I hate vague answers cause that means either you don't know what your talking about
Or your just clueless to the real world.

For example you have a s***y job with s***y pay
In a recession with minimal job skills and no time or money to go to college
And a 40 hour work week or more which could be at crazy times of the day.
And no room for advancement.

That advice is just useless.

The cure to these ailments are finding out what your passion in life is an going after it. Or like me, not knowing exactly what you have an innate passion for but will take every and any opportunity to find it out and make an honest living out of it. I'm telling y'all. Once y'all careers are underway, you'll feel like a totally new person.
As I type this soliloquy... I'm sitting here waiting to clock out of my overnight, I can't help but think, "how long will I be doing this?" I know god has a plan for me so I'll find a way sooner or later to reach my career. I can feel it, NT fam! :nthat:

damn nba playoffs threw off my sleep pattern for now

so now im at at 3am thinking about life

I just finished reading a book that I should have a long time ago. That feeling of closure.. On to the next

Have this feeling now

Been outa school for a whole week now

Applied for a few jobs heard nothing yet
I don't wana fall back in my old routine
Not doin **** all day and smoking weed with a few dollars coming in I can't afford to it now since I got my first speeding ticket

Seems like I'm just waiting for school to start again and waiting for a call back from a job

This sucks

Son, I can relate to every last word outside of the speeding ticket :smh:

Plus the struggle to find chill jobs that pay a college student more than minimum wage is all too real. This **** is the worst.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom