Anyone on NT an automotive photographer? Or know someone..

Hi guys,
Anyone on NT of anyone that shoots cars, motorcycles, plane or anything in the auto field?

Thanks for your help

Hi guys,
Anyone on NT of anyone that shoots cars, motorcycles, plane or anything in the auto field?

Thanks for your help

I would post this in the official photography thread, have seen numerous photos of cars in there.

I would post this in the official photography thread, have seen numerous photos of cars in there.

I do freelance automotive photography in my area.

Been doing it as a hobby for years & got more serious with it recently.

I do freelance automotive photography in my area.

Been doing it as a hobby for years & got more serious with it recently.

My boy quickster!!!!....best on NT and ISS....he's had his stuff featured on import mags numerous times.

My boy quickster!!!!....best on NT and ISS....he's had his stuff featured on import mags numerous times.

there's this one dude that post awesome pics of his slammed scion milk carton. i'm sure he can help you out. now if i could only remember his SN.

there's this one dude that post awesome pics of his slammed scion milk carton. i'm sure he can help you out. now if i could only remember his SN.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom