Anyone own a pair of Crocs? vol.Serious

I'd wear them if I was a Nurse or something medically, but then again I know how Nike Frees go
pimp.gif
or if I had a boat and was down at the lakes a lot. #crocjetboatswag
laugh.gif

Would like to try some Natives though.

I'd wear them if I was a Nurse or something medically, but then again I know how Nike Frees go
pimp.gif
or if I had a boat and was down at the lakes a lot. #crocjetboatswag
laugh.gif

Would like to try some Natives though.

I'm in Med school. It's the shoe of choice when people need to wear scrubs, I say about half the student body rocks them. Not me though, I wear air maxes
laugh.gif

I'm in Med school. It's the shoe of choice when people need to wear scrubs, I say about half the student body rocks them. Not me though, I wear air maxes
laugh.gif

a fresh pair of crocs with a fresh pair of overalls (no undershirt), and a new du-rag... SWAG!
snatching EVERYTHING in the club that night boi!

a fresh pair of crocs with a fresh pair of overalls (no undershirt), and a new du-rag... SWAG!
snatching EVERYTHING in the club that night boi!

Had my same pair of Crocs for around four or 5 years now. It's very durable and comfortable. I wear them to work every day.

Only thing i don't like about them is that they feel too wide/big when you're wearing them. And that they gather dust real quick.

Wish they made them narrower, though. But definitely they're bang for the buck.

Had my same pair of Crocs for around four or 5 years now. It's very durable and comfortable. I wear them to work every day.

Only thing i don't like about them is that they feel too wide/big when you're wearing them. And that they gather dust real quick.

Wish they made them narrower, though. But definitely they're bang for the buck.

I remember when these were almost "hot" around my area for like a few months. Never bought any and still think they are ugly as hell.

I remember when these were almost "hot" around my area for like a few months. Never bought any and still think they are ugly as hell.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Toms > Crocs

Don't own a pair of crocs, but I love my toms.

How do Toms fit? I have a wide foot so for non sneakers I usually size up from 12 to a 13. And are they strong? the material
Also any spots to cop Toms cheap/use discount codes?

Hmmm, well toms are cut a little small imo, so I'd suggest getting a half size up. 
And the materials are tough, I've worn mine any and everywhere in all types of conditions - Rain, heat, dirt, etc etc. Just don't do any OD %$%@ like rock clumbing in them and you're good
laugh.gif

And I'm not too sure on discounts, I got mine from Nordstrom for around 50 bucks

How do yall wear your toms ? I just copped blak toms

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Toms > Crocs

Don't own a pair of crocs, but I love my toms.

How do Toms fit? I have a wide foot so for non sneakers I usually size up from 12 to a 13. And are they strong? the material
Also any spots to cop Toms cheap/use discount codes?

Hmmm, well toms are cut a little small imo, so I'd suggest getting a half size up. 
And the materials are tough, I've worn mine any and everywhere in all types of conditions - Rain, heat, dirt, etc etc. Just don't do any OD %$%@ like rock clumbing in them and you're good
laugh.gif

And I'm not too sure on discounts, I got mine from Nordstrom for around 50 bucks

How do yall wear your toms ? I just copped blak toms

Back
Top Bottom