Anyone own a pair of Crocs? vol.Serious

>crocs
10p7yuc.jpg

I would never wear a pair, but from what I heard they're very comfortable. They're 
sick.gif
 though.

I would never wear a pair, but from what I heard they're very comfortable. They're 
sick.gif
 though.

My dad bought a ]pair. I sort of stole em lol I use em/slip em on if im gonna run an errand real quick or i use em now for the gym (Pool/Swimming/Showers)

Theyre def not
pimp.gif
looking but theyre comfortable i guess
laugh.gif

Come at me.

My dad bought a ]pair. I sort of stole em lol I use em/slip em on if im gonna run an errand real quick or i use em now for the gym (Pool/Swimming/Showers)

Theyre def not
pimp.gif
looking but theyre comfortable i guess
laugh.gif

Come at me.

I'm not gonna front, I used to think Crocs looked stupid. But ever since I bought a pair for work (I'm a cook so mines don't have the holes and what not) and I find myself rockin' these even outside of work.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

I'm not gonna front, I used to think Crocs looked stupid. But ever since I bought a pair for work (I'm a cook so mines don't have the holes and what not) and I find myself rockin' these even outside of work.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Crocs are comfortable as hell.

Dudes are just too self conscious to wear them in public.

Crocs are comfortable as hell.

Dudes are just too self conscious to wear them in public.

I would NEVER wear crocs. And Im white if that matters

edit: and it isnt even about being self conscious either, I just think they look dumb as hell

I would NEVER wear crocs. And Im white if that matters

edit: and it isnt even about being self conscious either, I just think they look dumb as hell

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How do Toms fit? I have a wide foot so for non sneakers I usually size up from 12 to a 13. And are they strong? the material
Also any spots to cop Toms cheap/use discount codes?

Hmmm, well toms are cut a little small imo, so I'd suggest getting a half size up. 
And the materials are tough, I've worn mine any and everywhere in all types of conditions - Rain, heat, dirt, etc etc. Just don't do any OD %$%@ like rock clumbing in them and you're good
laugh.gif

And I'm not too sure on discounts, I got mine from Nordstrom for around 50 bucks

How do yall wear your toms ? I just copped blak toms
I usually wear them with jeans or khakis casually. I've worn them with a white tee just to chill, and I've worn them with a flannel before. 
At first I didn't know what the hell to wear them with
laugh.gif
but after a while I began to wear them with almost everything. Hell, I'm wearing them now with basketball shorts and a hoodie. 

They're really good chill shoes. Don't wear them formally or anything, and you're good. I have a black pair as well.

Toms + slim jeans + any casual top = job well done 

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How do Toms fit? I have a wide foot so for non sneakers I usually size up from 12 to a 13. And are they strong? the material
Also any spots to cop Toms cheap/use discount codes?

Hmmm, well toms are cut a little small imo, so I'd suggest getting a half size up. 
And the materials are tough, I've worn mine any and everywhere in all types of conditions - Rain, heat, dirt, etc etc. Just don't do any OD %$%@ like rock clumbing in them and you're good
laugh.gif

And I'm not too sure on discounts, I got mine from Nordstrom for around 50 bucks

How do yall wear your toms ? I just copped blak toms
I usually wear them with jeans or khakis casually. I've worn them with a white tee just to chill, and I've worn them with a flannel before. 
At first I didn't know what the hell to wear them with
laugh.gif
but after a while I began to wear them with almost everything. Hell, I'm wearing them now with basketball shorts and a hoodie. 

They're really good chill shoes. Don't wear them formally or anything, and you're good. I have a black pair as well.

Toms + slim jeans + any casual top = job well done 

Most comfortable shoes ever. I would wear them to the beach last year and walk miles on end everyday without any discomfort.

Most comfortable shoes ever. I would wear them to the beach last year and walk miles on end everyday without any discomfort.

Back
Top Bottom