Anyone Voting Tommorow?

yessir! i feel everyone over the age of 18 needs to be educated on the candidates/issues and vote.

Yep
pimp.gif

My thing is, I want to vote, but I haven't follow this election and I aint tryna vote for the worse of two evils. I might just sit this one out but I have until at least 3p to make up my mind before the after work rush comes in to vote before the 8p deadline.

PA cats, who yall interested in seein in office, Onorato or Toomey?

My thing is, I want to vote, but I haven't follow this election and I aint tryna vote for the worse of two evils. I might just sit this one out but I have until at least 3p to make up my mind before the after work rush comes in to vote before the 8p deadline.

PA cats, who yall interested in seein in office, Onorato or Toomey?

will be voting republican and libertarian for the most part ... mostly symbolic as the dems arent going anywhere in MD ... dont really care for Ehrlich's corrupt self so i'll "waste" a vote on someone who i agree with ...

all i ask is for people to get educated if youre going to vote ... please dont show up if youre just trying to stick it to the man or support your party ...

will be voting republican and libertarian for the most part ... mostly symbolic as the dems arent going anywhere in MD ... dont really care for Ehrlich's corrupt self so i'll "waste" a vote on someone who i agree with ...

all i ask is for people to get educated if youre going to vote ... please dont show up if youre just trying to stick it to the man or support your party ...

Back
Top Bottom