Anyone Voting Tommorow?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Don't vote? Don't complain. That simple.
Next thing you're gonna say is if you don't agree with the policies, leave the country.
laugh.gif
If you dont agree with the policy then campaign for someone that will change them.
laugh.gif
, I'm not even going to start on this topic of voting because arguments lead to no where but headaches. But just take a look at some of the countries where citizens have no rights, not voting privileges, and simply no voice.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Don't vote? Don't complain. That simple.
Next thing you're gonna say is if you don't agree with the policies, leave the country.
laugh.gif
If you dont agree with the policy then campaign for someone that will change them.
laugh.gif
, I'm not even going to start on this topic of voting because arguments lead to no where but headaches. But just take a look at some of the countries where citizens have no rights, not voting privileges, and simply no voice.

The Amendment voting for each State is useless.. They word things in a way that confuses 9 out of 10 people..

The Amendment voting for each State is useless.. They word things in a way that confuses 9 out of 10 people..

Ok, so I've read everywhere on FB by my 
pimp.gif
friends that you should vote NO on 19 here in Cali.

I've read a few posts in here that suggested you vote NO.

I read the link posted saying why you should vote NO, but I'm still really confused.

Someone drop knowledge

pimp.gif

I read the link posted saying why you should vote NO, but I'm still really confused.

Someone drop knowledge

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

pimp.gif

Someone drop knowledge
http://votetaxcannabis2010.blogspot.com/
http://votetaxcannabis2010.blogspot.com/I'm gonna vote yes regardless because I feel like the message alone that it sends to the rest of the nation is worth it. But really, the state of marijuana laws in California right now is probably better than those presented in prop 19 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

pimp.gif

Someone drop knowledge
http://votetaxcannabis2010.blogspot.com/
http://votetaxcannabis2010.blogspot.com/I'm gonna vote yes regardless because I feel like the message alone that it sends to the rest of the nation is worth it. But really, the state of marijuana laws in California right now is probably better than those presented in prop 19 
eyes.gif

I voted for the first time today. Woke up and went in there looking straight washed up - basketball shorts, white tee, flops and red eyes haha.

I voted for the first time today. Woke up and went in there looking straight washed up - basketball shorts, white tee, flops and red eyes haha.

Wow, 19 just seems like a huge mess.

This just all around sucks, and it's sad that the majority of people probably just voted yes without reading the details of it all.
tired.gif

Wow, 19 just seems like a huge mess.

This just all around sucks, and it's sad that the majority of people probably just voted yes without reading the details of it all.
tired.gif

just voted. surprised to see the rent is 2 damn high was an actual party. I thought it was a bad joke this whole time. I was tempted but didnt want to throw my vote away. Paladino seems like he always has diarrhea of the mouth.

just voted. surprised to see the rent is 2 damn high was an actual party. I thought it was a bad joke this whole time. I was tempted but didnt want to throw my vote away. Paladino seems like he always has diarrhea of the mouth.

i didnt vote...i dont participate in political affairs besides watching colbert and stewart every night....

my vote might matter but my opinion surely doesnt mean a damn thing

i didnt vote...i dont participate in political affairs besides watching colbert and stewart every night....

my vote might matter but my opinion surely doesnt mean a damn thing

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

just voted. surprised to see the rent is 2 damn high was an actual party. I thought it was a bad joke this whole time.
This
roll.gif
I wish I took a picture of that when I saw that

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

just voted. surprised to see the rent is 2 damn high was an actual party. I thought it was a bad joke this whole time.
This
roll.gif
I wish I took a picture of that when I saw that

Back
Top Bottom