Anyone Voting Tommorow?

Fox news will be very entertaining today. Can't wait to hear Glen Beck's extreme post vote speech lol. Only person on Fox news I can watch.

Fox news will be very entertaining today. Can't wait to hear Glen Beck's extreme post vote speech lol. Only person on Fox news I can watch.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i dont vote because it doesnt make a difference in the results

But it does when millions of people have your mindset. So yes, your vote DOES make a difference between candidate A and B. 

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i dont vote because it doesnt make a difference in the results

But it does when millions of people have your mindset. So yes, your vote DOES make a difference between candidate A and B. 

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Don't vote? Don't complain. That simple.
Next thing you're gonna say is if you don't agree with the policies, leave the country.
laugh.gif

Just did.
I didn't really understand some of the amendments we had to vote on here in Alabama. Only issue that I really cared about was lottery, don't see it happening anytime soon here
frown.gif

Just did.
I didn't really understand some of the amendments we had to vote on here in Alabama. Only issue that I really cared about was lottery, don't see it happening anytime soon here
frown.gif

Voting after work.

Only thing on the ballot in GA that I truly care about is Amendment 1.

It reads as "Shall the Constitution of Georgia be amended so as to make Georgia more economically competitive by authorizing legislation to uphold reasonable competitive agreements?"

It's the most blatantly deceptive thing I've ever seen.

It's essentially a giveaway to businesses, allowing them to write broad non-compete agreements.

This Amendment needs to burn.

Voting after work.

Only thing on the ballot in GA that I truly care about is Amendment 1.

It reads as "Shall the Constitution of Georgia be amended so as to make Georgia more economically competitive by authorizing legislation to uphold reasonable competitive agreements?"

It's the most blatantly deceptive thing I've ever seen.

It's essentially a giveaway to businesses, allowing them to write broad non-compete agreements.

This Amendment needs to burn.

Back
Top Bottom