Anyone walk through TImes Square recently ????

I HATE Times Square so much now.

%++! got taken over by the hood.

First it was 34th street, then Soho, then now Times Square. I hope they dont overrun Union Square.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I HATE Times Square so much now.

%++! got taken over by the hood.

First it was 34th street, then Soho, then now Times Square. I hope they dont overrun Union Square.
by retro kids with them tight jeans and jordan heads trying to compete who has more heat

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

I think you need to get out more ....
you must be one of those hoodrats ... get a job grouch ... who is just walking through time square like its a daily affair ???
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Considering that Im in the Military and I have done more than a few pumps, I dont see how that makes me an unemploed hoodrat that call TS my second home ...

All I simply said was, you need to get out more ...

But if that offended you - you have problems, smh @ you making assumption. Its obvious you only know work and home .. what a LIFE!
Nah .... no offense taken ... Glad to see you are serving our country .. Lets not make this a big deal ..

I know how Times square is , nothing special to anyone who grew up out here ... I get out plenty, but I would rather stay downtown than to travel to midtownand sit in abused beach chairs and watch tourist take pictures ...

I dont know if hitting up times square actually qualifies as "getting out" per say ...

I wonder how many people are walking around whispering "I got kush ... I got haze"
laugh.gif

TIMES SQUARE IS HOOD???

WOW, I DON'T WANNA EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK "HOOD" IS. TIMES SQUARE IS ONE OF THE MOST NON-HOOD PLACES IN ALL OF MANHATTAN

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

anyone got pics without the cars?

0526pod12.jpg

Michael Johnson and others took a break in the middle of New York's Times Square Monday after the street was closed off to cars in an effort to reduce traffic and pollution and curb pedestrian accidents. (Seth Wenig/Associated Press)

i havent been keeping up with jays but is that the type of trash jb is releasing nowadays?

Originally Posted by DubA169

TIMES SQUARE IS HOOD???

WOW, I DON'T WANNA EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK "HOOD" IS. TIMES SQUARE IS ONE OF THE MOST NON-HOOD PLACES IN ALL OF MANHATTAN
Are you kidding me? I live a block away from Jamaica Avenue in Queens.

And by hood, I mean the teenage wannabe thugs with their super skinny jeans hanging off their +!++%, colorful sneakers and tight tee shirts with the ghettogirls taking "photoshoots" outside of that wax museum

Lol, yea if Time square is hood then dayum, what yall call the projects, or Harlem, or Southside Queens. 125TH aint too bad either, a lil hood, more ghettothen hood tho. And i hate them dudes tryin to press u to but they CD. Like son, u really think u scaring anybody into buying that?? U would think if u tryinto get a buzz jus give it out. Them days of sellin out ya trunk is almost over with the internet now. Oh yea, bring back the cars.

Never been there, not even American. But do you think the whole notion of traffic, tooting horns, yellow cabs etc. in Times Square was large part of New Yorkculture?

I know this about Times Square but im usually in soho and I hate tourist getting in the way, and those european ones with the capri cargos ughh

Times Square is not hood. That place used to be wild before Giuliani cleaned it up.

• People trying to sell you tickets to a comedy show on every corner.
• A dude in a dirty decrepit Elmo costume trying to get people to take a picture with him
• Packs of people at night walking around with bedsheet bindles full of knock-off designer purses that scatter when the cops show up.

^^^^^^^My cousin effs with that fake purse stuff. They'll have like 2 dozen wrapped up in sacs in the garbage cans, on every garbage can. Mostly on canalst. and around times square and 42st

I dont think a lot of ya'll are even old enough to remember Times Square during the late 80's / early 90's ....

Prostitutes everywhere / crack heads leaning by port authority / Stick up kids ..... But that isnt the topic at hand ... Times Square is far from hood, and hasbeen for a while now ....

I just wanted to know what it was like walking through it w/ no traffic .... Seems like a tourist / weirdo type thing

curb traffic? doesnt that cause traffic jams and pileups else where, where cars will now be sitting in traffic even longer instead of moving?

GREAAAAAAAAAAAT IDEA

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

curb traffic? doesnt that cause traffic jams and pileups else where, where cars will now be sitting in traffic even longer instead of moving?

GREAAAAAAAAAAAT IDEA

Dayum, i thought i was the only one thinking the same thing. It doesnt make any sense, same traffic less room????

Back
Top Bottom