Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

^^^ I got mine for 51 bucks. Same seller. He is pretty good. Can be slow but you will get your shoes.

I got my USA's from shoe_depot. I have them in my room right now. I must say, not only is this seller legit but their shipping is really fast. I got my USA ZK1's 2 days after the auction ended.

The all black ZK1s look amazing! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Buy my Adidas Kobe shoes here!

i had originally won the usa azk1's about 2 weeks ago, sent my payment via paypal. then a week later the damn seller emails me back and tells me that they were a mismatched set! so he refunded my payment. oh i was so pissed. if i had a 2nd pair of the usa's i would've still copped them but i ball in all my kicks so i need them in my size!

i don't understand why these kicks get so much hate? is it really the fact that kobe's name is attached to them. frankly i'm a big kobe fan, it's just an added bonus that his kicks are so sweet.

and if anyone who has had the chance to see the different colorways of the AZK1's then they'd see how each colorway has very distinct differences. From the OG white/black/reds- cracked black leather that makes it stand out, or the white/silver fins that have the cracked leather all around, to the black/maize + blackouts with the nubuck on the inner-side, to the MPLS', black mamabas, and olympics (can't comment, don't have'em...yet).

all these kicks have distinct characteristics that make them unique. i for one love'em and have plans to cop'em all. i agree with a lot of the guys on here saying that people will be all over these shoes in the future, without a doubt. these kicks are like crack and i'm fiending over them.

^I see it that way as well. They are almost like AF1s, where different colorways make it a totaly diff shoe. Some nikes are - one colorway feels just like another.

^WORD.

I tried keeping mine DS for a year, or till the ZK2 dropped. Ended up wearing them a week after RD. I HAD to wear mine.

.TEAM .NIGERIA.
{{.TEAM GOONIES.}}
..:Shine Your Light On The World, Shine Your Light For The World To See:..

DS? haha hells no, i get that all the time. but i'm into my kicks too much to beat on them. i wear them on the regular for indoor (and strictly indoor ball). of all my azk1's the only DS ones are the USA's and the 81's, and that's only because i received the 81's on Monday and the USA's today. please believe both pairs will be rocked asap! shoes are meant to be worn and not to be stored away in a box. if you wanna break necks do it on the court or on the streets, i'm not into telling people what i got stored up in my closet at home!

^co-sign

i've been away for awhile, and i missed these so can anyone school me on them......

040479.jpg

Notre Dame Fightin' Irish
In Weis We Trust
6-1

Quote:
and that's only because i received the 81's on Monday

If you're talking about the Black/Maize, those aren't the 81s.

They never released the 81s.

Nike and PYS screwed up on that one.
smh.gif

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

i got 2 pairs in each colorway but the USAs and black mambas, i only got one pair.

i got like 6 pairs of the black/maizes. those are the ones i play ball in.

best shoes for ballin. just make sure you get the right size.

Quote:
i dont know if those are your own pictures or not, but the last pic; the white laser 2k4s looks fake, well the box is fake. also it wasn't "just" an asia exclusive, it was QS i believe.

Yeah, I wanted to mention that, in regards to the box.

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the box was, that ain't the LA Allstar 2k4s.

Also, you're right, the White Laser Kobe 2k4s aren't an Asia Exclusive. They were released here as a quickstrike. I still got my pair sitting deadstock from ebay, but I remember them sitting on the shelves over at shady shiekh.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

KB8sandiego if i remember correctly the black/maize were released to comemerate KB's 81 point game? correct me if i'm wrong, that's why i call them the 81's. i know they weren't that sick white colorway that everyone has been begging for on here!

they're weren't really to 'commemorate' the 81 game.. he didn't even wear them for that game. nike just tagged on the 81 for fun
" what's method man's username on here? "

Back
Top Bottom