anyone wear carhartt jackets???

im lookin to cop one today.
263v5l1.jpg
for those who have it, are you happy with it? 

I wore these working on the campus cattle farm during the winter; Amazing quality.
You won't be disappointed. 

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

I have one
pimp.gif

Maaaaaaad warm, but I bangs w/ theyre hoodies. mad thick and durable (nh)

laugh.gif
  funny seeing you talk like that... they're redneck gear.

BLACK AND BROWN! THE BLUE LOOKS FADED FROM THE GET GO AND I WOULDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD IN RED!
*AND YES VERY HAPPY WITH IT!!!

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I have one
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
alien.gif

My pops used to wear them and thats how I got put on. Carhartt in EU is popping. Them dunnies make jeans and all that over there

^^^ CALM DOWN~ THIS FOOL ASKING FOR FASHION ADVICE ONLINE! GET WHAT YOU LIKE AND DO YOU!!!!

Originally Posted by Ogwdr

^^^ CALM DOWN~ THIS FOOL ASKING FOR FASHION ADVICE ONLINE! GET WHAT YOU LIKE AND DO YOU!!!!
son, you came into my thread saying what color is best when i didnt even ask for your opinion. i never asked for fashion advice or asked what jacket to get, i asked for feedback on it.

I COULD HAVE SWORN I PUT "*YES VERY HAPPY WITH THE JKT" WHICH ANSWERED UR QUESTION BUT THEN YOU WANNA QUOTE ME! EH WHATEVS GOOD LUCK WITH UR JACKET! PZ

thermals under carhartts is a staple in cold weather climates.. I could never afford them when they where actually IN.

I COULD HAVE SWORN I PUT "*YES VERY HAPPY WITH THE JKT" WHICH ANSWERED UR QUESTION BUT THEN YOU WANNA QUOTE ME! EH WHATEVS GOOD LUCK WITH UR JACKET! PZ

you just edited that you herb.
and btw learn to use the quote button.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I have one
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
alien.gif

My pops used to wear them and thats how I got put on. Carhartt in EU is popping. Them dunnies make jeans and all that over there
This is true.

Heard it's some sorta skateboard brand over there?

Anyway, I used to have the brown up there. Warm as hell.
pimp.gif

Don't wear it anymore though....

Yes I would say I'm very happy with my Carhartt jackets.

I have that hood jacket you posted in black, and I also have a brown one without the hood with a sort of corduroy collar.

I wear the black color more though, but I used to rock the hell out of the brown one.

I caught the black jacket for like $20 at Modell's because they were selling them on a sale or something.

Very good quality and they are still holding up to this day.

Had the black one now 2+ years and the brown 4+ years... still going strong.

Had one in HS few years back...started wearing it for style. Turned out to be a really good winter coat.

Back
Top Bottom