Apple Peel 520 Vol. Turn Your iPod Touch into an iPhone!

Originally Posted by NeztaYy

Originally Posted by Mr718

No thanks. I'll continue to use my touch and Blackberry until Verizon drops the iPhone.

That's because you have Verizon so you don't have a choice, genius.
laugh.gif

Well, I do have a choice. If I wanted it that badly I could switch providers. However, my touch suits me just fine for everything but phone calls. I have a phone for that. I would rather just wait and get the real thing.

You make no sense, if you really want the "real thing", you could have already switched to AT&T and cop the iPhone. Sometimes I think people are just addicted to that "Quick Reply" button.

No thanks. I'll continue to use my touch and Blackberry until Verizon drops the iPhone.

laugh.gif

Well, I do have a choice. If I wanted it that badly I could switch providers. However, my touch suits me just fine for everything but phone calls. I have a phone for that. I would rather just wait and get the real thing.

You make no sense, if you really want the "real thing", you could have already switched to AT&T and cop the iPhone. Sometimes I think people are just addicted to that "Quick Reply" button.

laugh.gif

Body 'em
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Body 'em
laugh.gif

Couple questions. This drops next week right?

I can use my bluetooth on this? correct?

Is there an app out there to get at least EDGE network? Free roaming wi-fi?

Copped either way...
pimp.gif

Couple questions. This drops next week right?

I can use my bluetooth on this? correct?

Is there an app out there to get at least EDGE network? Free roaming wi-fi?

Copped either way...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

Body 'em
laugh.gif

I just think it's worth waiting for on my network. How does that make no sense? Because I'm not just gonna jump on the bandwagon and buy an "accessory" to imitate the real thing.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

Body 'em
laugh.gif

I just think it's worth waiting for on my network. How does that make no sense? Because I'm not just gonna jump on the bandwagon and buy an "accessory" to imitate the real thing.

NeztaYy wrote:

Mr718 wrote:

NeztaYy wrote:

laugh.gif

well because maybe he wants an iPhone on the Verizon network, maybe has no AT&T signal wherever he lives and then hes paying an extra $30 a month for 0 signal

and I have to agree with you, some people are just addicted to that "quick reply" button ...

NeztaYy wrote:

Mr718 wrote:

NeztaYy wrote:

laugh.gif

well because maybe he wants an iPhone on the Verizon network, maybe has no AT&T signal wherever he lives and then hes paying an extra $30 a month for 0 signal

and I have to agree with you, some people are just addicted to that "quick reply" button ...

laugh.gif

You said he didn't have a choice but to wait for Verizon to get the iphone. He said he does have a choice because he could switch providers if he wanted. Then you replied that if he wanted he could switch providers...

laugh.gif

You said he didn't have a choice but to wait for Verizon to get the iphone. He said he does have a choice because he could switch providers if he wanted. Then you replied that if he wanted he could switch providers...

Back
Top Bottom