Apple Peel 520 Vol. Turn Your iPod Touch into an iPhone!

Originally Posted by NeztaYy

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Mr718

No thanks. I'll continue to use my touch and Blackberry until Verizon drops the iPhone.

That's because you have Verizon so you don't have a choice, genius.
laugh.gif

Well, I do have a choice. If I wanted it that badly I could switch providers. However, my touch suits me just fine for everything but phone calls. I have a phone for that. I would rather just wait and get the real thing.

You make no sense, if you really want the "real thing", you could have already switched to AT&T and cop the iPhone. Sometimes I think people are just addicted to that "Quick Reply" button.
Body 'em
laugh.gif

I just think it's worth waiting for on my network. How does that make no sense? Because I'm not just gonna jump on the bandwagon and buy an "accessory" to imitate the real thing.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

No thanks. I'll continue to use my touch and Blackberry until Verizon drops the iPhone.

laugh.gif

Well, I do have a choice. If I wanted it that badly I could switch providers. However, my touch suits me just fine for everything but phone calls. I have a phone for that. I would rather just wait and get the real thing.

You make no sense, if you really want the "real thing", you could have already switched to AT&T and cop the iPhone. Sometimes I think people are just addicted to that "Quick Reply" button.
you're saying the same #%@$ that he said.  obviously he doesn't value the phone enough to switch.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

NeztaYy wrote:

Mr718 wrote:

NeztaYy wrote:

laugh.gif

well because maybe he wants an iPhone on the Verizon network, maybe has no AT&T signal wherever he lives and then hes paying an extra $30 a month for 0 signal

and I have to agree with you, some people are just addicted to that "quick reply" button ...

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

laugh.gif

You said he didn't have a choice but to wait for Verizon to get the iphone. He said he does have a choice because he could switch providers if he wanted. Then you replied that if he wanted he could switch providers...

Spoiler [+]
5VSYk6VE5kl18w4o1b2ssv5Xo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

Body 'em
laugh.gif

I just think it's worth waiting for on my network. How does that make no sense? Because I'm not just gonna jump on the bandwagon and buy an "accessory" to imitate the real thing.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

laugh.gif

you're saying the same #%@$ that he said.  obviously he doesn't value the phone enough to switch.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

NeztaYy wrote:

Mr718 wrote:

NeztaYy wrote:

laugh.gif

well because maybe he wants an iPhone on the Verizon network, maybe has no AT&T signal wherever he lives and then hes paying an extra $30 a month for 0 signal

and I have to agree with you, some people are just addicted to that "quick reply" button ...

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

laugh.gif

You said he didn't have a choice but to wait for Verizon to get the iphone. He said he does have a choice because he could switch providers if he wanted. Then you replied that if he wanted he could switch providers...

Spoiler [+]
5VSYk6VE5kl18w4o1b2ssv5Xo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Couple questions. This drops next week right?

I can use my bluetooth on this? correct?

Is there an app out there to get at least EDGE network? Free roaming wi-fi?

Copped either way...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Couple questions. This drops next week right?

I can use my bluetooth on this? correct?

Is there an app out there to get at least EDGE network? Free roaming wi-fi?

Copped either way...
pimp.gif

I guess you would just use iPhone earphones or Bluetooth...which has been said. I do for Skype on mine or messing around with the T-Pain app.

Is this through the AT&T network or what? I can't imagine this product allowing unlimited calls and texts forever.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Would you get a number or what? Too many questions.

I already have the TextFree app on my iPod. Free texts forever basically around Wi-Fi. The app is free. They issue you a number and...start texting away. I've caught up somebody before that wasn't responding to texts promptly from my own number. Auto-delete. You can also block numbers which is dope.

I guess you would just use iPhone earphones or Bluetooth...which has been said. I do for Skype on mine or messing around with the T-Pain app.

Is this through the AT&T network or what? I can't imagine this product allowing unlimited calls and texts forever.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I already have the TextFree app on my iPod. Free texts forever basically around Wi-Fi. The app is free. They issue you a number and...start texting away. I've caught up somebody before that wasn't responding to texts promptly from my own number. Auto-delete. You can also block numbers which is dope.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
Forreal? I never knew that.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
Forreal? I never knew that.

^Yup. My phone's touchscreen sensation went out last week so until I got it replaced, I started texting from my iPod. I might as well have 2 numbers now. Even if someone calls you private, the service will send you a text of their number. You can't receive calls. It'll just text you that someone from such and such number tried to reach you.

^Yup. My phone's touchscreen sensation went out last week so until I got it replaced, I started texting from my iPod. I might as well have 2 numbers now. Even if someone calls you private, the service will send you a text of their number. You can't receive calls. It'll just text you that someone from such and such number tried to reach you.

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Wouldn't you have to listen to the calls over the speaker only?

nerd.gif
 How is this gonna work? 
you can use the iphone headset on the ipod.
thats what i used to call my girl with skype while i was out of the country
Yea, and maybe you can connect a bluetooth headset or something.

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Wouldn't you have to listen to the calls over the speaker only?

nerd.gif
 How is this gonna work? 
you can use the iphone headset on the ipod.
thats what i used to call my girl with skype while i was out of the country
Yea, and maybe you can connect a bluetooth headset or something.

Back
Top Bottom