Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My phone seems to be loading incredibly slow lately when trying to do a Google search directly within Safari in the address bar. 15 beta.

My phone seems to be loading incredibly slow lately when trying to do a Google search directly within Safari in the address bar. 15 beta.

I think it was google related. Yesterday for a while I couldn’t google search using chrome either. It was slow to the point of it didn’t even move after a minute of hitting enter

The problem seems to have solved itself tonight. I'm not sure what was going on, but I asked a few other people and everyone was like "nah fam I'm good". 🤷‍♂️

Every single online company that hosts files does it, it just never made the news because it's not Apple. It only becomes a problem when Apple does it though.

Are we really gonna be letting these kinda criminals hide behind technology?

The amount of kids that are victimized in this way is beyond anyones belief. Kinda makes you wanna not have kids with all the pervs freely roaming around and now you have people crying "but mah rights!" when kids rights are violated every second of every day on this ****ty earth.
Eeh. That's how most authoritarian regimes gain traction. By using kids as an excuse to further trample on liberties

broke my phone last friday at the gym and have been dealing with the most ridiculous BS since then. They cant replace my phone because I couldn't remember my appleid password (too used to phone saving it). so the employee at the apple store put my account in recovery, which is a 24hr wait period. woke up the next morning to check the countdown clock to see how much time was left and I had been booted from recovery. I called apple support to see why I had been booted and they said they don't know and put my account back into another 24hr recovery. at this point i'm annoyed but whatever its just one more day. woke up yesterday morning to be being booted from recovery again. called apple support again and was on the phone for like 2hr before he finally had me sign out of all other devices and stop wearing my watch and put my account back into recovery for a 3rd time and assured me it would work this time. so today at the 24hr timer was up and now its telling me i have to wait another 3 days to receive my password reset link. meanwhile this entire time i'm without a phone because since i cant turn off the "find my" feature on my phone they cant replace it. I just spend another 2 hrs at the apple store trying to figure out any way to speed this up and nothing worked. this is beyond insane to me. I'm trying to stay cool about this but they're really ****ing testing my patience

sorry for the wall of text, just had to vent :lol:

Last edited:
Do you not have original proof of purchase? Should be fairly easy to solve if you have it.

they said it doesn't matter if i have it or not. i have apple care on the phone and have the proof email. but because the phone is damaged on the screen and i cant get into it to turn off "find my" they cant exchange it

If your phone powers on, you just need to restore it. Then Apple could complete an activation unlock with the original proof of purchase.

If your phone powers on, you just need to restore it. Then Apple could complete an activation unlock with the original proof of purchase.

they had me restore it over the phone yesterday. employee at the store and support told me theres nothing they can do. supervisor or whatever he was on the phone told me even though its restored its still signed in, which makes zero sense to me

Activation unlock would solve the issue. Look into it. It wouldn't fix the issue for not knowing your ID, but it would remove find my from your phone itself, which would allow them to complete the repair

Activation unlock would solve the issue. Look into it. It wouldn't fix the issue for not knowing your ID, but it would remove find my from your phone itself, which would allow them to complete the repair

okok gonna look into that, appreciate the help

sucks, but i'll never understand how people "forget" their passwords.

with the amount of password managers out there (bitwarden being my preference) you should only have to remember 1 password, and even then you can write that one down in your notes app or somethin and lock it with faceid

you said your phone saves the password.. is it not in your keychain?

settings > passwords

sucks, but i'll never understand how people "forget" their passwords.

with the amount of password managers out there (bitwarden being my preference) you should only have to remember 1 password, and even then you can write that one down in your notes app or somethin and lock it with faceid

you said your phone saves the password.. is it not in your keychain?

settings > passwords

just got too dependent on my phone memorizing my passwords. the phone has them all saved but is unusable

My dad was switching phones and somehow locked himself out of iOS for 31 days
He just ended up getting a new number :lol:

apple makes stuff like that too complicated. I remember imessage always causing problems when people switched to a non-apple phone.

Do you use a Mac? If you do and had keychain setup, you should be able to find your Apple ID on there.

i do but its logged in to my ladys appleid, never saw a need to have my own user/appleid on it since i dont use it much. guess i gotta learn the hard way :smh:

no luck, apparently having the appleid in recovery and account locked they cant do it. appreciate the help, it was worth a try. at this point im about to go buy another phone and return it when why account gets unlocked and they can replace my phone

When’s the usual announcement/event. This cracked screen starting to get on my nerves, thought I could just keep it pushing but man :smh:

When’s the usual announcement/event. This cracked screen starting to get on my nerves, thought I could just keep it pushing but man :smh:
Man I cracked my AW 4 with my chain the other day. It hit the corner of it perfectly :smh: I definitely need that announcement soon. Going to either grab the 7 or just get a cheaper 6 if there isn’t much of a difference.

sorry for the wall of text, just had to vent :lol:

yup. i know what that feels like. earlier this year or last year, my screen cracked and i couldn’t unlock my phone or use face id. forgot my password. lady at the store ended up getting my account locked. ended up buying a new phone and waited 1 week until i could use my account on it. i had to do the account recovery thing where i had to be available at a certain day/time. cancelled a meeting with my boss just to get my apple account back. he was pissed.

Back
Top Bottom