Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Man, I’m about to update my 🍏 ID AND password right now before what happened to DonRafa DonRafa haooens to me, because I for sure don’t know my password off hand, or even my Apple ID.

Man, I’m about to update my 🍏 ID AND password right now before what happened to DonRafa DonRafa haooens to me, because I for sure don’t know my password off hand, or even my Apple ID.

Bro, it’s wild. The worst part is I did know my password then a bunch of my stuff started getting hacked so I had to change a bunch of passwords and forgot the qppleid one. Still know the previous one though :lol:

picked up an SE as a loaner till I get my phone swapped. Shout out to the apple employee that suggested just buying and returning :lol:

anyone switch to Verizon on student discount? thinking of making the switch from tmobile

lately the service has been meh, never had issues with 5G and lately its been dropping and even going to LTE which has been brutal. Verizon prices aint that bad, was gonna switch with my girl plus I got the 12 pro max so nor gonna switch phones

Ive been waiting for that too, but in reality I'm not too sure how much I would actually use it. I don't even use my iPad that much right now, but I seem to find reasons why I think I would with a new design mini.

My most used app keeps crashing.
My phone is set to do automatic updates but the day it stopped working my phone definitely wasn’t doing an update to iOS, so I don’t know what has happened.
-Tried frost turning phone one off.
-Tried uninstalling/reinstalling
-tried factory reset
-tried reaching out to app manufacturer

None of those worked
The only thing left is to do a hard reset, and take the phone back to its out of box state.
I’m currently backing up my iphone for the first time ever (since getting this phone) so that I can restore my apps/photos/texts after the hard reset.

If this doesn’t work, what would you guys suggest?

Oh my God.
I’m pretty sure my wifi just tapped out.
I’m watching NETFLIX and all of a sudden my screen buffers and gets stuck on 25% loading.
It did, **** yea it did.
Is this going to interrupt my backup?
It’s connected to wifi and my laptop just went to “no signal”.

Google here we come with the “do you need to be connected to wifi to backup your iPhone?”

9363F7D4-E8A2-415C-B9E8-5521BAC4A638.jpeg

FfffffffffUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGH!!!
God damnit!
The Gods must be telling me that app doesn’t need to be in my life. F’ing motherFer

That’s what I was doing.
I don’t even think I have enough Icloud storage to back it up there.

This is a pain in the ***.
So before I factory reset I Google to make sure there isn’t anything else to do so that I don’t get a surprise like info or apps or pics or texts still missing once restoring after deleting and I find I need to do an icloud backup from my phone. I have 5gb of free cloud storage but it shows I only have 23MB to back up, therefore 5gb should be plenty. So after trying to backho it says I don’t have enough, so I upgrade to 50gb and still, it won’t backup. I notcie of my 256gb that I only have 123gb available meaning I need to get 200gb of icloud storage even though it says I have 23mb to backup, so I’m still ****ing with this at 3am
Not that you care but I’m committed now so I’ll keep you posted on that backup, trying to restore, and then trying to readd the app and get it to wrk without crashing.
PS, 200gb must be what was needed because I have 25min of backing up time left when the prior two times it only took about 5 minutes to alert me I don’t have enough space. Think we are making headway
38EF49EC-706D-4B48-98CB-20F0CB9190ED.png

Yeah backing up your iPhone whether thru PC or iCloud has been a little cumbersome/confusing for years now. I feel your pain. I just pay for a higher tier iCloud storage capacity to get rid of the headache.

Yea, quite annoying.
It's now 9am my time and I'm still f'ing with it.
I got the iCloud and PC backup done about 4am.
First thing I did was start the iPhone manually without the restore so I could add the app that was crashing and caused this whole ordeal.
It worked after the hard reset.
Perfect. Now since I have to wake up at 7am I went ahead and plugged in my phone and started restore backup.
It was saying 7hours.
So I unlpug, restart my computer.
Restart my phone.
Realize my alarm is on the phone so I set that since the hard reset erased it..
Then, proceed to plugging it back in for the restore and I get in bed(I peek before completely turning in and it says 3hrs)..
Time was about 4:45 AM.
Thinking if I leave the house at 8am then it should be ready.
Alarm goes off at 7am, I turn it off, and apparently the backup wasn't done, so turning off the alarm stopped the backup.
I'm now at work, backing up my phone instead of working...
What a mess.
App works though.
Yay iPhone!

Yeah backing up your iPhone whether thru PC or iCloud has been a little cumbersome/confusing for years now. I feel your pain. I just pay for a higher tier iCloud storage capacity to get rid of the headache.
50% chance I get some kind of error when backing up on a computer.

I imagine the keynote announcement may come this week

Maybe announcement for 9/7 keynote, 9/10 pre order start

Back
Top Bottom