Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If I buy one I'm going Gold with it :pimp:  Looking online it seems like it's the most available one too lol must not be hot as last years.

But I've had white/black iPhone.. I think it's time for a change.. if they made Gold with the black glass in the front.. game over.

That color scheme and id finally cop an iphone. I facetine everyday nowadays and this ipad mini really startin to show its pathetic hardware

.. if they made Gold with the black glass in the front.. game over.
:x wouldn't even be fair
:smokin :nthat:

I want gold too but I got white face iPod n after 9 months of hitting that home button over n over that area is looking dingy

Last edited:
If I buy one I'm going Gold with it :pimp:  Looking online it seems like it's the most available one too lol must not be hot as last years.

But I've had white/black iPhone.. I think it's time for a change.. if they made Gold with the black glass in the front.. game over.

I noticed that too, I didn't care though I wanted gold from day 1. Was too pumped to get it yesterday, I do wish they kept all black instead of that stupid space grey mess, but I more wish it was black front/gold back. I wouldn't mind a moto x-like customization tool where we could mix/match the existing choices...

On another note...this 6+ really is huge BUT it's the medium between my phone & getting an iPad which I didn't wanna do, I like it for everything BUT the fact I can't really one-hand handle it.

& a side note: didn't have LTE on the 4S & thought I didn't get it with my AT&T grandfathered unlimited data plan...it's faster though & I ain't complaining:pimp:

iPhone 6 "Space Grey" 64GB taken by iPhone 5 Slate. Ignore the screen protector :lol:

First impressions: it is incredibly sleek. Before I put on the protector, which took forever, the glass was fantastic feel. There is no edge at all on this iPhone so it's just so smooth and a nice feel in hand. My hands are fairly big so it was a natural feel for me. I love the curvature of the glass. The camera itself on the back is slightly raised. The screen looks really nice. As if colors just painted on and about to break out of glass. Camera has been great but I want to try tomorrow since it's dark here and it's poor lighting conditions. Had to set up as a new iphone cause I tried maximizing my storage space since my iMessage takes up 4GBs and I only text one person really. :x will give NT a better review and pictures tomorrow. It's late at night so please forgive my poor grammar and sentence structure :lol:

we got the same screen protector :lol:

-I'm glad 6+ turned out limited.
-2% of the phones today in store were 6+
-Makes me think it wasn't ready.
-Don't think it was intended for release this early.
-Watching the drop test vid scared me, I drop the 6+(and I will) it's chopped
-The memory doesn't scare me, battery life does
-I've read a handful reviews on the 6+, only 1 was good
-My girl got me the 6 today, I told her to keep it but she's taking it back, doesn't want it
-Not sure if I'm trying to talk myself into the 6 or what
-I mostly keep phone in hand when I'm out and about so I wasn't worried about pocketing it but, when I do have to pocket it, is it feasible?
-Really thinking of calling my girl and telling her bring me the phone
-It's spaceGrey too

What should I do?

Drop tests are stupid because if you drop a phone a certain way the screen is going to break...

-I'm glad 6+ turned out limited.
-2% of the phones today in store were 6+
-Makes me think it wasn't ready.
-Don't think it was intended for release this early.
-Watching the drop test vid scared me, I drop the 6+(and I will) it's chopped
-The memory doesn't scare me, battery life does
-I've read a handful reviews on the 6+, only 1 was good
-My girl got me the 6 today, I told her to keep it but she's taking it back, doesn't want it
-Not sure if I'm trying to talk myself into the 6 or what
-I mostly keep phone in hand when I'm out and about so I wasn't worried about pocketing it but, when I do have to pocket it, is it feasible?
-Really thinking of calling my girl and telling her bring me the phone
-It's spaceGrey too

What should I do?

the 6 is same size as the m8 screen and s4 and s5. I put my phone m8 next to the 6 and it was the same size

for any iPhone user the 6 is fire.. I'm just not a iPhone fan

Last edited:
Question for those doing the trade in or planning on trading in their old phone for credit.

I have a crack in the glass on the top right of my 4s. It's no where near or on the LDC screen.

Does this mean my LDC screen is free of cracks abrasions etc.?

Asking bc the appraisal value btwn no and yes is 36 to 200 dollars

Take that screen protector off. it's look ugly on that phone and it isn't needed. at least get a tempered glass which protects the glass from shattering no matter what

iPhone 6 "Space Grey" 64GB taken by iPhone 5 Slate. Ignore the screen protector :lol:

View media item 1188063
View media item 1188064
View media item 1188065
First impressions: it is incredibly sleek. Before I put on the protector, which took forever, the glass was fantastic feel. There is no edge at all on this iPhone so it's just so smooth and a nice feel in hand. My hands are fairly big so it was a natural feel for me. I love the curvature of the glass. The camera itself on the back is slightly raised. The screen looks really nice. As if colors just painted on and about to break out of glass. Camera has been great but I want to try tomorrow since it's dark here and it's poor lighting conditions. Had to set up as a new iphone cause I tried maximizing my storage space since my iMessage takes up 4GBs and I only text one person really. :x will give NT a better review and pictures tomorrow. It's late at night so please forgive my poor grammar and sentence structure :lol:

Got my 6+ delivered yesterday at 9am. Love it. Still getting used to it but I went to use my 5 and was confused at how small the screen was.

Oh and this thing takes INCREDIBLE pictures compared to the 5. My mind is blown

Last edited:
Question for those doing the trade in or planning on trading in their old phone for credit.

I have a crack in the glass on the top right of my 4s. It's no where near or on the LDC screen.

You should be good, last year my 5 had the same type of crack and they didn't care. All really depends on the associate i guess.

and btw it's an
[COLOR=#Red]LCD[/COLOR] fam. :lol:

Take that screen protector off. it's look ugly on that phone and it isn't needed. at least get a tempered glass which protects the glass from shattering no matter what

The tempered glass screen protectors? :lol: those are even uglier. Adds like .3mm to your phone. Would you run the risk of the actual screen scratching? My iPhone 5 had to have one protector cause the glass still scratch and scuffed. I rather wait to see what happens to others first but I hate those glass things. Those get scratched even more easily

Last edited:
the 6 is same size as the m8 screen and s4 and s5. I put my phone m8 next to the 6 and it was the same size

for any iPhone user the 6 is fire.. I'm just not a iPhone fan
i want a 6+ but could easily use a 6 since i have a GS3 which screen size is pretty much the same.

But i wanted to check out the phone and see how they felt in hand. My upgrade would eother be the the S5 or an iphone. Well holdin the S5, its screen is already 5.1 and i handled it just fine. Grabbed the 6+ .. felt just the same, not as wide tho crazy that lil bit makes a difference.

Wait what? Even the space grey has white lines on the back.

Was dead set on getting the black iPhone this time but it seems like the white flows better with the back.

Last edited:
Got a 6+ 

Still undecided if I want to keep or not. 
eyes.gif

You should be good, last year my 5 had the same type of crack and they didn't care. All really depends on the associate i guess.

and btw it's an
LCD fam.
laugh.gif
im dyslexic d

laugh.gif

Nah but good looks though.

@Oh YoU MaD  too big?

Last edited:
Are the trade in value still going on? What carriers and how much for an iPhone 5?
205 for an iPhone 5. I managed to sell mines for 400 on Craigslist. A lot of people are doing the buy back/trade in option though especially the 5S users.

205 for an iPhone 5. I managed to sell mines for 400 on Craigslist. A lot of people are doing the buy back/trade in option though especially the 5S users.
400!? What was the storage capacity on yours? I have a 32gb and little scratches on the backside because of the case I had on it :smh:

400!? What was the storage capacity on yours? I have a 32gb and little scratches on the backside because of the case I had on it
mean.gif
Mines was a white 32GB unlocked & jailbroken. It had like two scratches around the metal trim but the screen and back were flawless. I sold it within an hour after listing on CL. Wasn't expecting to sell it for that much or that quick but I basically got my 6+ for free.

Just fyi the 6+ in silver 64gb for sprint is showing up as available in store on Apple.com for a few stores in the chicago area. No space grey though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom