• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have a 64gb iPhone 6

It's telling me I'm out of space / storage but I'm clearly not even close. Doesn't let me open my camera or certain apps. Even when I delete photos or videos it's not subtracting any space

Any one else encounter this or have any tips of how I can fix this?

Could this be because iOS 8.3 has some type of glitch?

This phantom photo storage is starting to piss me off.Apple probably trying to get me to use icloud!

it's a glitch. had this problem with my mom's phone over the weekend

here's how I fixed it:

I set the date back manually to before she got the phone. in her case, September 2014.

went into photos -> recently deleted and deleted all the pics in that section.

set the date back to automatic and synced with iTunes.

everything was good and cleared up so much memory that was "taken up."

If anyone is looking for great quality glass screen protectors,charging cables, cases, battery cases, portable battery packs check out ZeroLemon.com. I personally have their protector series case, which in my opinion when used with a tempered glass screen protector offers more protection than the otter box commuter and defender. I also have the huge zeroshock dual layer battery case which adds another 6100mah to your phone to have it go about 2-3 days between charges. It's a HUGE case. Def not for everyday use but if you're on a long flight or away from a charge for a long time it will definitely get you through your trip with juice to spare. Go check them out. They've also got an awesome reviewer program where they will pretty much send you any product you want for free to test and review on Amazon after 10 days. I'm currently review a battery case for the iPhone 6 and their go pro hero battery and charger.

iPhone 6
http://zerolemon.com/product-category/apple/iphone-6/

iPhone 6+
http://zerolemon.com/product-category/apple/iphone-6-plus/

External Batteries
http://zerolemon.com/product-category/external-battery/

Last edited:
how is the chrome browser on ios?

i have no complaints with safari but i use chrome everywhere else (desktop,work)

what browser do you guys rock with?

Switching my cell phone back to the iPhone for a little bit, anything I should know? I still use a nexus , haven't had an iPhone since the 4, and I'm just using a 5.

When is the new iphone going to come out, im afraid to buy the 6 and then the 6s comes out or whatever they're going to call it

Should i get the 6 or wait for September?
wait, like me 
pimp.gif
 currently on the 5S

i'm also waiting until the 6s/6+s .

Glad that my upgrade ain't due til october, i get to play around with my wife's 6 a bit before i get it.

Still debating on between the two though... 6 or 6+?

With Verizon edge I've got the option to upgrade every year, which is awesome. I've got the option to upgrade to whatever next gen brings. If I don't upgrade I'm fine with that, my 6+ has treated me very well since I've gotten it on release dates only thing that would suck about upgrading early is that I would have to turn in my 6+ and a lot of my 6+ specific accessories would go to waste. Just have to wait and see I guess.

my 5 is still holding up. i just got out of contract in november. trying to wait until june to see whats unveiled. supposedly their doing away with the S line. maybe 6++ or 7?

Ever since I switched to da iphone 6, my battery life has improved dramatically.

With da 5s, I would have to charge my phone 2 times a day sometimes :x

With da 6 tho, sometimes i don't charge it for 2 days and it's gucci.

i think what happened was all the unpaid tweaks i had on my iphone 5s caused the massive battery drainage too.

I need 8.3 jailbroken already man, I miss all my cydia tweaks.

Back
Top Bottom