Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
what's a good wireless charger for the iphone, apple watch can be charged on the pad too right?

There’s a $15-20 Anker one that I’ve been using that’s really good...but only works with phone via Qi Charging

As for watch, the new AirPower pad will charge airpods, watch, and phone.

Gonna see if it’s “worth” upgrading from 7+ to one of the newer models, no problem in keeping this current phone though, have had no issues

Rumors aside, what are some features you wish were in the new phones and watches

I’m in the minorty of doing away with the notch

I know that that would make the phone have a bezel, but from a “aesthetic” standpoint it looks cheap to me

Also if the camera would sit flush with the body, that’d be great, i know neither one of these things will be the case but it is what it is

Also for the watches, if the menu wasn’t that globe layout or list layout, i wish it were like the old ipod layout, with 4 square icons per swipe, etc etc

Still on the Series 1 Apple Watch. Haven’t seen a practical reason to get another one since I really only use this to tell the time and occasionally respond to a message.

Really only waiting to see what the iPhone lineup is looking like.

Gonna see if it’s “worth” upgrading from 7+ to one of the newer models, no problem in keeping this current phone though, have had no issues

Same. I'm on a 6 still. No issues. Battery Replacement helped a lot! :pimp:
The headphone jack & touch ID is something I largely value, so If i upgrade, I'll probably do the 8, since touch ID will still be there.

PO

I prefer to pay in full as I don't like "leasing" my phone. The $ you pay in that one year generates no equity for you if you trade in.
I want to own it for future use, sell it, have a back-up, give to family etc.

PO

In the end it’s the same money spent... unless you go on a Sprint deal - they **** the customer when they decide they want to keep the phone, instead of swapping. Verizon’s system is clean when it comes to the 24mo lease

In the end it’s the same money spent... unless you go on a Sprint deal - they **** the customer when they decide they want to keep the phone, instead of swapping. Verizon’s system is clean when it comes to the 24mo lease

If you do an installment program & pay the whole 24 months it is, but a lot of people trade in after 12 months, so the first year payments they made was essentially to lease the phone. They would have to pay the remaining 12 months in full if they want to upgrade and keep their current device. Thats all I meant.

PO

If you do an installment program & pay the whole 24 months it is, but a a lot of people trade in after 12 months, so the first year payments they made was essentially to lease the phone. Thats all I meant.

PO

I’m with you on that part. In the end, it’s all preference, unless you’re with Sprint lol.

been grinding out with the 6. gonna buy this new iphone. not sure what color to get.. what color yall getting

Can’t wait for iOS 12 sometime next week or this week

so your phone can run like crap until they hot patch it like 2 weeks later

no thanks i rather just grab the new phone thats usually around the time they get around to fixing the bugs

those ios updates destroy the older models as well. they demand so much power too

sticking with my first gen X will upgrade my phone maybe in 2020 im going to skip the 2019 iphone. Dropping $1150 on the 256gb iphone was not worth the price still feels like a iphone but i see myself getting at least 3 years usage out of this plus im no where near filling the capacity. Plus it seems like the smartphone market has hit a plateau every year upgrade at that price doesnt make sense anymore to me. Plus i have to cop 2 at a time one for me and one for wifey.

I still have my Series 0 AW so im ready to upgrade it finally. Ready to see what this new AW has entail.

Back
Top Bottom