Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Will decide what phone to get after my trip. If the wait for an xs is too long then I have no problem just ordering an x. Paid for my 5 and 6 plus in full but don’t wanna pay in full this time.

NTers would rather buy 5 pairs of the same shoe... And let them rot in their closet... but can’t justify putting that same 1k on a device, which they can use for so many essential things related to their lives.
03535FBF-2C41-4E8D-B297-6F3E76AAB849.gif

I spend money on shoes and on phones but to be fair you can sell a barely worn shoe 5 years later for retail or more If theyre limited. If you sell an iPhone X in 5 years you’ll get like 40% or less of what you paid lol

Is there an Apple Watch series 4 thread?

Couldn’t find it...

Anyway, will the band for a 44mm series 2 watch for the 44mm series 4?

looks like these iphones arent flying off the shelves pre orders been open for 3 days now and only 1-2 week shipping times compared to the watch 4 showing 3-4 weeks shipping times.

But man over the weekend my Series 0 watch screen separated from the body. IDK how that happened looks like the glue has worn out. How convenient is it that this happens as soon as the new watch comes out. :smh:

I really want the SSG 44mm version but man $850 is steep and seeing i see no real benefit in having an AW is more of a luxury item to me not a necessity, but this thing cost more than the iphone XR :smh:

decisions decisions

The issue with the price is expectation. "You use it every day so the price is fine" but with that logic the price might as well be $3k and you can use the same rationale.

My gateway computer that i bought before college was $900 and it lasted 8 years. I did some heavy gaming on it all through college not to mention "borrowing" songs offline all the time (it was the pre streaming era). So I personally do not like the concept of paying $1k for a phone that noticeably declines in productivity after a 2 year window.

That is what had me leaning toward the Xr. But i am going to wait to see them all in person. If the screen really does make a huge difference it might be a better investment to go with the Xs especially since im coming from an iphone 6 and tend to keep my phone for at least 2/3 years.

one of my teachers is still rocking with a

3GS :lol:

dude is hella frugal though, but in a good way i guess. He tells us how efficient he tries to be with everything, and the phone works just fine for him so :smokin

one of my teachers is still rocking with a

3GS :lol:

dude is hella frugal though, but in a good way i guess. He tells us how efficient he tries to be with everything, and the phone works just fine for him so :smokin
I was this way until the 4. I went from OG to 4. To me the concept of “better phone” really didn’t click with me. It was all the same to me :lol:

You guys find any good flip cases for the Iphone Xs? I'm looking online and nothing stands out right now. I'm coming from the Samsung S-View Flip Cover and would like something similar. I don't need it to hold credit cards or anything.

Amazon product ASIN B06XJ296JS

Last edited:
I’m really disappointed in apple not bringing out a new version of AirPods.

man they better not, i literally just got some about two weeks ago... LOL

should I buy the new apple watch now or wait until they go on swappa? I just sold my series 2 so the money will go towards that....

Zyzz always cryin
over what? I just like analyzing these posts

but dudes making payments because they can't drop cash

see what I did there?

I got a X paid cash with apple care+, not crying over here :lol: yet dudes buying $1000 phones too cheap to buy cases or apple care plus in general :emoji_bow:

Last edited:
man they better not, i literally just got some about two weeks ago... LOL

should I buy the new apple watch now or wait until they go on swappa? I just sold my series 2 so the money will go towards that....

Knowing the swappa game you wait after Christmas for people to drop-off the apple gifts they don’t want.

DBEBF72F-AAAF-4DBB-9D0C-787111D528AD.gif

Last edited:
Those asking about cases... I’ve been using tech21 eco series since my 6, and have already bought one for when my xs comes in. Great protection, and doesn’t add much bulk. I’m far from clumsy when it comes to my phone, but accidents do happen from time to time, and my phone is fine.

Not sure if they have em yet for the max yet.

but will this actually save the screen from getting cracked? i want a plastic case that goes all around

I dropped my 6S in a parking lot out of my lap with a leather Apple case - no damage.

Dropped my 8 Plus out of my lap from the seat of my truck at work in a leather Apple case - no damage. That's 5+ feet high.

Second one is probably an anomaly, I thought that **** was gonna explode on impact :lol:

My girl uses strictly Otterbox cases cuz she's clumsy af. I recommend them if you're really worried + don't wanna have to cover cost if you break anything.

Back
Top Bottom